Whats the best "big 3" you can come up with

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
rondo durant howard :jawalrus: my logic for not having bron is that he needs the ball in his hands, durant and howard will :eat: with rondo

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Bron, KD, and Dwight would be the best trio and there's not even a close 2nd either

pairing Bron with an elite PG is pointless because Bron is best with the ball in his hand... he also is deadly with a shooter on the floor, so KD would :eat: all damn day, plus KD can get his off the ball in the flow of the offense and is less of a ball stopper than say someone like Melo... Dwight is Dwight, their interior D would be nasty and Bron could guard 1-4

no team in the league is gonna have TWO great wing defenders to put on Bron and KD... I'd play Bron at the 1, a defensive minded SG that can hit the 3, Durant at SF, an athletic PF who can grab boards and hit a 15 footer, and Dwight

that team would be :krs:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Two people just put Rondo with Howard...good luck shooting free throws in the 4th quarter..obviously a great combo, but any trio with the combo of Rondo/Howard is too shooting deficient to be in the conversation.

DeRon Williams, Kevin Durant, Dwight Hoeward but I was close to picking Love

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Two people just put Rondo with Howard...good luck shooting free throws in the 4th quarter..obviously a great combo, but any trio with the combo of Rondo/Howard is too shooting deficient to be in the conversation.

DeRon Williams, Kevin Durant, Dwight Hoeward but I was close to picking Love
Rondo was shooting 70% from the FT in the offs :obama:

that bron KD howard trio sounds pretty beastly