Whats the best "big 3" you can come up with

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Paul is one of the better 3 point shooters in the NBA.

got my % f ucked up

but, I dont personally think of Chris Paul and think of him "spotting up in the corner" while Lebron drives the lane

And Lebron isnt a great 3 Point shooter...hes streaky as hell

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speaking of, I wish someone could teach James Jones some god dam n cone drills or something

that guy is slow as hell, but shoots like 95% from 3

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
i'd go cp3/westbrook, durant, dwight.

i can understand the cp3 / lebron debate at pg. but i think a true pg is better, despite lebrons size n defensize ability. ppl sayin wat can cp3 do better? obviously space the floor. cp3 shoots way better.

but instead of cp3, after watchin this playoffs, i think i'd choose westbrook to be honest. i'll see how the rest of these finals play out, and despite his sometimes bad shots, and wild plays, i think westbrook is the future. he was playing out of his fkin mind last game.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
got my % f ucked up

but, I dont personally think of Chris Paul and think of him "spotting up in the corner" while Lebron drives the lane

And Lebron isnt a great 3 Point shooter...hes streaky as hell

thats where u add like another player that can shoot.

LeBron will be the best on the court so its more important to have the other guys knowing how to shoot than just LeBron himself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron, Dwight are givens on my team, the third slot is where I would experiment at. Dirk, Melo, Love, and Kobe would be interesting to see paired with the other 2, but yeah, Durant would work the best because of his shot, length, and how good he is coming off of screens.