NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Rondo was shooting 70% from the FT in the offs :obama:

that bron KD howard trio sounds pretty beastly

He has been improving, true. Too small of a sample size so far though, he has to keep it up. Im a Celts fan and he has left me :shaq2: on too many occasions throughout his career on shot attempts to put him over DeRon/CP3/Rose. Others are debatable.

And that's bad? WTF

He's an excellent 3 point shooter

Last 5 years

I wouldn't call that excellent. 40% and above is usually the benchmark for good/great 3pt shooting. His numbers aren't bad by any means though. He's above average with the capacity to get really hot and shoot above that.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
KOBE D12 CP3

Ihs3K.jpg

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's bad? WTF

He's an excellent 3 point shooter

Last 5 years

point being, when I think Chris Paul, I dont think of a guy knocking down the 3..i think more of a driving/floater/distribter PG

maybe Im not being fair to ol CP3 tho

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The reason i go with Paul/Durant/Howard is

I get the the distributer in Paul that can Give me 18-20 on great efficiency every night but the Potential to go for 30 if his team needs it

I get the dominant scorer and closer in Durant who doesn't need the ball to be highly effective

And Dwight gives the me the dominant defender and rebouder who can give you 22-25 On any given night

All know their roles, all fit together perfectly.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I get the the distributer in Paul that can Give me 18-20 on great efficiency every night but the Potential to go for 30 if his team needs it

I get the dominant scorer and closer in Durant who doesn't need the ball to be highly effective

And Dwight gives the me the dominant defender and rebouder who can give you 22-25 On any given night

I hear that

The reason Id want a Lebron, KD, Howard is that Lebron obviously likes the ball to start the offense

Lebron and DHoward on the Defensive end would be unreal

KD has that mind set that hes ok with deferring if need be..and he can hit the 3 and get his jump shot whenever he wants. His game is different then Wades in that its not as difficult for him to get his shot off

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bron can do everything CP3 can do and more....

There isn't really a reason to take CP3 over him

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bron can do everything CP3 can do and more....

There isn't really a reason to take CP3 over him

Chris Paul is an actuall point guard though, and is a much better shooter and facilitator. Not a "hold the ball the 20 seconds kick it out to my open shooter and get an assist" like Lebron tries to be.

Lebron is far too ball dominant for my liking and his style doesn't mesh well with other great players. And He SUCKS off the ball

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Deron Wiliams, Lebron, Dwight. I'd take D-Will over CP3 because he wouldn't need the ball in his hands as much as CP3 with Lebron out there...and he's a better jumpshooter.