Whats the diference between mal and kent?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps

Look at how he talks and dresses its the same narrative as kent

Why do black females(and some male groupies) love this lame and shyt on kent??

Its all about fame??

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
What’s with the recent mal threads and idk if you seen their live podcast but there’s a lot of quality women that throw themselves at mal maybe due to fame but right off the bat there is a difference mal ain’t thirsty like a kent

Last edited:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Idk who this guy is but from this video he is showing a willingness to listen to advice and differing opinions. Kentry Brown never listens to other peoples advice or opinions lol

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Let me go deeper

He complains about girls who go for nikkas with the bag and overlook regular nikkas those are groupies if u aint got nothin poppin u shodnt be chasing groupies,that only makes u a groupie for groupies

Nowadays that hes famous guess who are the bytches enetertainin him and ignoring other nerds?

Groupies

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkaz chasing the wrong type of females.

Get a cute, square chick or regular female on these dating apps.plenty single females out here

What abt the broke dudes in the hood, who stay with a roster of 2-3 women?:stopitslime:

Youngest Breh in my crew, his 25, he still stays at home, can't drive, got a babymama, a girlfriend in college & two other females tryna be on his team

Last edited:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
If you can't see the difference between Kent and Mal, then you are more in line with someone like Kent :mjlol:

I asked is it fame??

I think so cause even with joe budden cosign and having rocafella genes he couldnt bag the ones He wanted

Lookin from this perspetive hes worse cause kent is just a nobody