Whats the diference between mal and kent?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
This dude has SOME clout, and dresses decent. "I'm on a show with thousands (maybe millions, idk) of views".. Easy p*ssy

Why is he complaining

Wow , I didn’t know he was having girl problems :huhldup:

This was years before the podcast. He was just a regular nikka and never really played up the biggs connection like that. He never really talks bout it much to this day and biggs never mentions him either

I didn’t see this video as complaining, cause MAL seem to always have chicks, but obviously he talking bout the super ig thot bytches and speaking on they midstate, that they rather be smut to a rich guy, then be with a regular nikka who gonna treat them with respect and care

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
This was years before the podcast. He was just a regular nikka and never really played up the biggs connection like that. He never really talks bout it much to this day and biggs never mentions him either

I didn’t see this video as complaining, cause MAL seem to always have chicks, but obviously he talking bout the super ig thot bytches and speaking on they midstate, that they rather be smut to a rich guy, then be with a regular nikka who gonna treat them with respect and care

Why is he thirstin for them bytches tho??

Your last. Paragraph is exactly the point iam making with this thread human beings are biased as fukk to famous people

Mal is doing the exact same shyt as kent

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This dude has SOME clout, and dresses decent. "I'm on a show with thousands (maybe millions, idk) of views".. Easy p*ssy

Why is he complaining
Do some of y’all not know this is an old ass video from 10 years ago?

Also how do you guys ignore context? This was clearly a question posed by someone and a group of nikkas are just discussing about a specific type of woman. How is this any comparison to Kent who rants on YouTube by himself?

Last edited:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Do some of y’all not know this is an old ass video from 10 years ago?

Also how do you guys ignore context? This was clearly a question posed by someone and a group of nikkas are just discussing about a specific type of woman. How is this any comparison to Kent who rants on YouTube by himself?

More excuses

The comparison is cause hes mad those bytches aint choosin him, just like kent

But on kent videos yall said he should shut up and just go for the. Ones that like him but with mal we gotta put in context tho

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
After analazyng this video and his old tweets u wanna know the real??

He could always fukk the black hoodrats because of his rocafella clout but for the ones who he really wanted (whiteys and latins) that shyt meant nothing so he couldnt get them

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Why is he thirstin for them bytches tho??

Your last. Paragraph is exactly the point iam making with this thread human beings are biased as fukk to famous people

Mal is doing the exact same shyt as kent
This is a group discussion. Don’t think he is exactly thirstin. He’s not crying, he’s having a discussion, a discussion a lot of men have amongst themselves on life/women/money etc.

Kent will legit beg for any woman to deal with him

Life is full of wanting something that you can’t have fully, so ofcourse men gonna want the most beautiful women possible, don’t mean they don’t get women and can’t fuction normally in society.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
More excuses

The comparison is cause hes mad those bytches aint choosin him, just like kent

But on kent videos yall said he should shut up and just go for the. Ones that like him but with mal we gotta put in context tho
So you’ve never sat around shooting the shyt with friends? We wouldn’t even know this conversation happened if Joe didn’t turn the camera on.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
After analazyng this video and his old tweets u wanna know the real??

He could always fukk the black hoodrats because of his rocafella clout but for the ones who he really wanted (whiteys and latins) that shyt meant nothing so he couldnt get them
:mjlol: Why do y’all continue tie rhe roc shyt to him. Biggs don’t acknowledge this nikka like that and we never heard of him until joe budden.

He’s from the Bronx and biggs is from Harlem

He’s wasn’t some nikka with clout, he was a regular dude lol, nikka worked a regular job

Normal regular men can fukk hood and other hoes without any clout outside they self clout.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
This is a group discussion. Don’t think he is exactly thirstin. He’s not crying, he’s having a discussion, a discussion a lot of men have amongst themselves on life/women/money etc.

Kent will legit beg for any woman to deal with him

Life is full of wanting something that you can’t have fully, so ofcourse men gonna want the most beautiful women possible, don’t mean they don’t get women and can’t fuction normally in society.

Another example of excuses

I know thats what man do thats why iam comparing him 2.
You talking about kent beggin but this mal nikka would let white whores call him ****** if they let em smash

All jokes aside the more i type the more i think mal is lamer than kent

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think cuz Kent is on the autistic spectrum, is 5’2 and can’t hold down a job :dwillhuh:[/QUOTE]
What makes you think that
Just being on live talking with him the way he was talking and laughing/giggling at shir. Not saying everything was an act but he came off like he was trolling a little. He did a 360 tho. More confident,stop wearing hats/took the glasses off,going after his purpose... he just seems more sure if himself. Something happen that made him change tho

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
Whatever happened to Kent?

don’t know if somebody answered but he seem to be doing better. Been working out to become a wwe wrestler (:mjlol:) and he claim he got a girl now. His channel is Kentray Brown