Whats the diference between mal and kent?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I asked is it fame??

I think so cause even with joe budden cosign and having rocafella genes he couldnt bag the ones He wanted

Lookin from this perspetive hes worse cause kent is just a nobody

This video alone shows he's cut from a different cloth than Kent and it predates the podcast 4-5 years.

Your question is: what is the difference between Kent and Mal, and there are several. One is self-aware, one is able to turn situations that occur into funny and relatable stories, one deals with women from a realistic perspective. The other makes 30 minute youtube videos alone in his room about a girl at the supermarket who said hello to him.

NOW,

If you are trying to ask about their views on women, that's a different subject (but still way off). Kent is "woe is me, I'll never be good for anyone INCEL" Mal - in this video - is speaking about how fame taints the water for regular (seemingly well adjusted and "normal" men). There is a huge difference between regular well adjusted men laughing about how women are only looking for nyggas with money status vs. Kent and his youtube delusions about how he can't get a girl, how no one wants him etc.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If that's the Make dude speaking on camera, then he Miles ahead of Kent cause he can actually see the plays and try to work himself into a situation.

full
That Kent cat not only got Autism of some sort he basically a Youtube Ibuccimane; Hearing advice and dismissing it cause he don't feel he should fukk with it or even want to while displaying EVERYTHING that chewing him up inside cause his way of doing shyt just failing hard.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Nah fukk all that

He chasing girls who dont want him and shaming them from choosing ballers

Mal got fame so they will fukk em and leave him still cause he lame kent cant even fukk cause he not famous

Only difrencce is fame iam telling yall

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Kent is a socially retarded man-child and he's far too short for most women to take seriously. The difference is obvious.

I have no idea who this Mal dude is but his social skills are way better than Kent just from watching a few seconds of the video :francis:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Kent is a socially retarded man-child and he's far too short for most women to take seriously. The difference is obvious.

I have no idea who this Mal dude is but his social skills are way better than Kent just from watching a few seconds of the video :francis:

We gotta put things in context if kent was joe manz he would still struggle with hoes ok cool

Now this mal nikka friends with joe and he still struglin to get what he wants

That means if he wasnt famous he would be kent

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
We gotta put things in context if kent was joe manz he would still struggle with hoes ok cool

Now this mal nikka friends with joe and he still struglin to get what he wants

That means if he wasnt famous he would be kent
yeah whatever

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stable job, fame, social skills,money matter to women.

But idealogy is similar. As a man, Both nikkas would very annoying to listen to.

I really don't like listening to men whine about females doing female shyt. Call em out ok sure but when you drone on and on it just gets tiring.

Women aint men. Change your expectations

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
This is why i have some empathy for nikkas like kent alot of the so called cool nikkas are just lames who are hyped up by groupies because they are famous

Superstar
Daps
if u watched kent you would know he's not into black women, so there is no point where black females was "shytting on him" and responsible for his loneliness.

kent likes asian, mixed latinas, mixed & white chicks....aka "anything but black" :comeon:

in fact, pretty much all of those true forced loneliness incel dudes had issues dating bw. the only one who might have been open to it that i remember was the one who did rap songs dissing himself.