What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But the black community doesn't have to patronise their business. We welcome them with open arms into our community despite their hostility and :mjpls:towards us

but the main point is, we need to promote unity and support black businesses more, like way more.

I wholeheartedly agree. We need to support black owned businesses with urgency, but business owners need to get off the drug dealer mentality, thinking that their regular customers are 'licks' and price gouge them while living beyond their financial means.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
A lot of people play with they lives talking shyt to the wrong person/people. Folks dont appreciate the patience real ones have. Period.

Stop remaking movies and tv shows. shyt should be outlawed.

Every black person should safely do LSD at least twice. But no more than 5 times.

Kanye is the goat.

No sneaker should be more than 60 bucks in America.

Women should get a government issued pistol at birth, if it really is so dangerous out here.

Grown men need to stop smoking weed. It is a drug for teenagers. Do blow.

White people.

Being gay or trans is a choice. But please just go pee. I mean, everyone pees.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People often complain about bigotry and discrimination and tribalism....only to turn around and argue that the solution is to recede into their own tribes and inevitably practice bigotry and discrimination toward others under the veil of unity.

This is true in regards to race, culture, nations, religion and everything else you can think of.

:coffee:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't blame a lot of suburban/middle black kids for acting like they're from the hood or "about that life" :manny: .
Dont get me wrong, it's still stupid but everybody wants acceptance and comraderie. Quiet as kept, a lot of the folks that criticize them would be the same ones laughing at them living in the burbs.

I don't really think most famous people care about their fans like that, so it's time we stop giving AF about them (and it seems like it's slowly starting to happen)

America offers the best lifestyle by far, except maybe canada. I mean, were pretty fukked up mentally, but We live pretty easy lives compared to most of the world(often at their expense). It changing pretty fast though.

Most women are catty & petty idgaf who says otherwise.:yeshrug:

Obama was the best thing to happen to black men image wise.

Boston sucks

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know I'm gonna be crucified like Jesus christ but I don't see a problem with abortion. :yeshrug: And before y'all go there: No, I never had an abortion.

After watching the ID channel,news, and the like. and how some parents end up killing their kids..are people really trying to convince having a kid that one clearly doesn't want is the way to go? And let's say some parents don't go the killing route. Parents who don't want the kid, but had it anyway are most likely going to treat that kid like trash or neglect the child(ren). Let's be forreal. Hell- we're seeing it currently in the school system with parents letting the school raise their seed.

"But Sassy, there is adoption!"

Yes, there is adoption...but most people don't even want to adopt. Hell, most parents don't even give a fukk about kids outside their own in general. Otherwise, Ivf treatments wouldn't be such a money maker. Not to mention foster care homes are often rife with abuse, kids feeling unwanted, and even trafficking.

So I don't think adoption will ever be an alternative to abortions.

To me- Someone knowing they don't want kids, but having them anyway will always be trash in my eyes than the person who chose to abort...at least they're not passing down another generational curse or a broken member of society.

I wish people really mean what they say when they claim they're pro-life. They really mean they're pro-birth.

My views stem from personal experience as well as from what I observed.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
- AI is fukking garbage and will ruin white collar work destroying the (false) middle class.

- Black restaurants often DO have shytty service and going to them just because they are black owned is enabling. I'm tired of the Negro Tax.

- Black men suffer way too much from Madonna/Whore Complexes and should seek therapy. Black women run from accountability like the plague and should seek therapy.

- Twitter low-key was the GOAT social media till Elon.

- People need to stop running their asses to NYC, LA, ATL, Houston and what not only to complain about the cost of living. Most of those people can do the exact same job in medium sized cities or the Midwest or the south and live way better.

- Gen X is worthless from a global/cultural point of view. They stand for nothing.

- American Football is a trash ass sport that promotes black men knocking other black men literally stupid for the fraction of the salary of a NBA player (despite profits that dwarf most other sports).