What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas who have this us vs. them mentality when it comes to men and women and seem to have this constant animosity towards women are gay. Or they trans and wanna be women themselves. I don't care how many chicks they tell you they plugging. TLR is a prime example of the shyt. Look how mad these nikkas are over hearing about a chick getting abused getting money from her abuser. These nikkas are GAY. Jealous and wish they could be in these chicks they hate shoes.

Its funny because these be the main nikkas talking about alpha this and trying to compare how we live to the animal kingdom.

In which animal kingdom do the males team up with each other against the females? :dahell: nikka we are in competition. Either for women or for resources. We not on the same team, foh.

Violence and the threat of violence is necessary for society to function properly. People should be less upset about shyt like mass shootings, and more upset about who the targets of those mass shootings are.

Jan 6 should not be looked at the way that it is by Americans. It should have been seen as an opportunity.

Timbs

All Star
Daps
The Korean government is behind why there's so many kpop bands out and they're brainwashing poor unsuspecting minds

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Almost all wars are orchestrated to funnel money away from the people. It's rarely as black and white as it's made to seem. I bet if you look closely enough one group of people is funding both sides.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
The use of the word "luxury".
  • Buying "luxury cars" and not really driving.
  • Buying/renting "luxury apartments/condos" and not using the amenities.
  • Buy "Luxury clothing" but still looking like shyt.
  • Go to newest "Luxury lounges" to sit around doing the same thing you could have done at home.
  • Eat "Luxury food" to be charged an arm and a leg for a piece of chicken knee.
That's me tho, I don't get alot of it. If you're gonna go luxury, at least use the shyt man.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Women care about a guy's looks. And by "looks" I mean his facial features, not swag and height etc.

For some reason whenever this is stated, people get violently angry. I show them undeniable proof and studies and they show me random ugly rappers with hot girlfriends and vague anecdotes.

You can't even deny that it is controversial. I get into a whole battle every time the topic is brought up.
facts, height is overrated and there’s a racially biased element to the looks thing too in the west. i seen this today (quoted by a mutual account)
:camby:

besides the cringe blackpill, dudes account is hilarious and eye opening:

Last edited:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Season 2 of The Wire was the best :mjpls:
0576e59f-551d-473a-a237-e92aeaee6696_text.gif

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
No snitching policy gotta go as well

Why? If you've involved yourself in criminal activities and find yourself facing incarceration wouldnt your best next step forward towards change be taking accountability for your own actions rather than trying to absolve yourself of personal accountability and dragging others down with you?