What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Every famous rich Black man with money isn't a gay Satanist. Seems like these days it's guilty until proven innocent for brehs who make it...people want to believe you were doing gay shyt or rituals...like it's not inherently racist to believe that Black men can't make it without some type of debt to the devil.

Daps
This shyt always kills me. It's like folks can't possibly wrap their mind around someone being attracted to both sexes.

You're going to police people's natural desire to reproduce? Especially the poor who have much less to lose than you? Good luck
China did a good job of it until they bytched out recently.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
facts, height is overrated and there’s a racially biased element to the looks thing too in the west. i seen this today (quoted by a mutual account)
:camby:

besides the cringe blackpill, dudes account is hilarious and eye opening:

Tweet ain't showing up. Who is it

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Tweet ain't showing up. Who is it
it was a dude who made a fake profile of some cac model and got like 700 matches in 48 hours. dude was saying anything and asking to link first message. it didn’t matter what he said or how dumb his messages were, they would quickly and happy oblige every time

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Been wanted to say these:

1. New Edition is wack!

2. Men that don't have any mechanical ability are useless and should be ashamed of themselves. They are essentially women with a penis.

3. Eating ass and p*ssy - digging your tongue in an swirling it around is disgusting deviant behavior. You are a nasty person.

4. Public executions need to be returned for murderers and pedophiles.

5. Big huge titties are not sexual at all. If you love titties more than any other body part.. I assume you are mentally a child, and have an oral fixation/mommy issues.

6. Trinidadian women are the best looking Caribbean women feature wise.

7. Dressing up to look like every other person on Instagram and the club is conformity and a sign that you have no social/emotional depth.

8. A woman with one child and the baby's father is dead or in jail is still wife-able.

9. My brother's daughter, my niece is an UGLY baby. Jesus Christ.

10. white people care about things Black people don't when it matters sometimes and it's beneficial when they take the heat and we reap the benefits.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
This song is basically about cancelling an opp over a female at a club... stealing a car from said club to escape...dipping and spinning the block to go back on some Tony Montana shyt to smash the chick to make it all worth it....only to get clapped by the cops and end up on a t-shirt.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Ah man I need to sit down and think on this. Cuz I got some opinions I've probably never uttered out loud that people would NOT like

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
-Cheating, while using protection, and in a manner that is never found out about is not a big deal. Goes for both sexes btw. :manny:

-Black people should not have kids with white people.

-Kobe Bryant (RIP) wasn’t as good as people made him out to be posthumously

-Overly romantic nikkas are a red flag and more likely to abuse women. Compared to stoic brehs like myself. Passion is a two sided coin and can swing the other way as well. Women should reconsider settling down with “boring” or “unemotional” men for that reason.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
There is no valid reason for a black woman to be a feminist. Exactly who is subjugating them? Definitely ain't the brothas.

They're being used as socioeconomical pawns for white women to preserve white supremacy

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Would never advertise my company as Blackw-owned.

full
It's a marketing tool for the most part.