What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
This is cap. Having a sense of humor in general removes stresses outta your life.

Human nature is full of absurdities. By not giving to the reaction, that's called a silent win.

Charisma in general gets people further ahead in life.

Quiet charisma is used by introverts. Listening, using open body language and remaining cool makes other perceive as a chill individual
Charisma got me an appearance on a game show that will air next month. No lies told. I was going to wait to post it, but I'm putting it out there now.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
America should be non internlventionalist for the most part when it comes to global conflict.

We shouldn't really congratulate people who are former alcoholics or addicts too much because many people face the same pressures to avoid drugs/alcohol every day. I get annoyed when I see people doing basic shyt like NOT using drugs as some sort of fukking accomplishment. If anything you're called a "square" or "lame" for not drinking, smoking doing drugs. :yeshrug:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Been wanted to say these:

3. Eating ass and p*ssy - digging your tongue in an swirling it around is disgusting deviant behavior. You are a nasty person.

5. Big huge titties are not sexual at all. If you love titties more than any other body part.. I assume you are mentally a child, and have an oral fixation/mommy issues.

I agree with ass eating but p*ssy eating? Nah. Who digs their tongue in and swirls it around inside the p*ssy? Work the clit :ufdup:

And fukk outta here with the titty comment. If you love ass the most I'm gonna assume you're a fakkit :yeshrug:

Seeing them big thangs thanging when you taking her to poundtown :blessed:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Chris Benoit is innocent. Mans got setup for the okie doke and the cops called it an open/shut Murder-Suicide before any thorough investigation could be done.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chris Benoit is innocent. Mans got setup for the okie doke and the cops called it an open/shut Murder-Suicide before any thorough investigation could be done.
Well I think his CTE influenced a lot of his decision making. Crazy how the WWE erased him.

Giselle

Daps
Mine is poor people should not have multiple kids. Don't bring kids into this world if you can not support them, period

One or two is fine but poor people having 3 plus kids is the height of reckless and irresponsible

Just look at the level of suffering that poor kids in parts of Asia,Africa and latin America are going through :scust: I would legit curse
my parent out everyday if I was brought up with such level of poverty, the poor babies didn't ask for such a life

What's yours
*The illegals need to go back, they’re ruining the country. I should not need to know Spanish to be employed in the United States. The poor should not have to fight for resources against them

*All white and non Black American people are racist until proven not, and only 1% of them are genuinely not and you’d still have to look over your shoulder at that 1% bc they’ll flip in a heart beat. None of them can be trusted

*jeeeewwss run America/nato and have some weird interest in the Black American ethnic group

*The Black American ethnic group is superior and more powerful than we think. We just don’t know how/why yet but the whites/Jeeeews do which is why they stay coming for us. We also need to learn to organize better

* Both Dems and repubs are trash and only idiots vote for them

*killing your womb baby is wrong, and if it’s going to be legal, men should be able to sign their rights away without child support within the same amount of time a woman gets to have an abortion. It’s fair. Also, paternity test should be mandatory at birth. You males do a shyt job at fighting for your rights

*colorism is against all shades not just dark skin. Light skinned people definitely face colorism

*the version of feminism that young millennials and older gen z women created online is trash and ruined dating, relationships, and marriage for many people

*most men and women are bisexual. And men are no longer the face of homophobia imo, it’s women imo or they neck and neck

Last edited:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
-Overly romantic nikkas are a red flag and more likely to abuse women. Compared to stoic brehs like myself. Passion is a two sided coin and can swing the other way as well. Women should reconsider settling down with “boring” or “unemotional” men for that reason.
This one is interesting to me. What kind of woman would a “stoic” man be attracted to? When you say stoic does that also imply introvert?

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
The main reason 9 to 5's gets a bad rep now, is because black people became a larger part of professional white collar work in the 21st century. I know most positions do not pay enough go save for a home and raise a family like 20-30 years ago, but neither does the average independent small business (crappy Etsy shop, or doing the gig economy Full Time). I believe there is a negative stigma (and even self-hatred among black people) where unless you are only around the most desirable, best looking black people in these spaces, it is considered low-class.

Whenever I hear someone ask "what are the best neighborhoods in *Insert City*" this is almost always code word for "where do the young professional white women live" no matter the race. MAYBE Atlanta as an exception, but you would just replace white women with black women.

If I ever see a woman wear leggings in public, I assume they are slightly easier to bag than the average woman. I don't think I ever got over how they are willing to wear spandex in public that is basically painted on under the guise of "its comfortable":pachaha:Now spandex booty shorts on the other hand is blatant thirsttrapping, I'm passing on that.

trix1234

Rookie
Daps
Let him cook.

Black women all across social media are posting before and after pictures of themselves gaining weight. They’re proud of it too.
Bruhh....it knew it was a wrap when Jorja Smith put on all that weight and I saw hella black man on twitter say she looks just as good or better with the extra weight :francis:

I think we're the only people that skinny shames women (Coi Leray for one) and praise big tings :francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The main reason 9 to 5's gets a bad rep now, is because black people became a larger part of professional white collar work in the 21st century. I know most positions do not pay enough go save for a home and raise a family like 20-30 years ago, but neither does the average independent small business (crappy Etsy shop, or doing the gig economy Full Time). I believe there is a negative stigma (and even self-hatred among black people) where unless you are only around the most desirable, best looking black people in these spaces, it is considered low-class.

Whenever I hear someone ask "what are the best neighborhoods in *Insert City*" this is almost always code word for "where do the young professional white women live" no matter the race. MAYBE Atlanta as an exception, but you would just replace white women with black women.

If I ever see a woman wear leggings in public, I assume they are slightly easier to bag than the average woman. I don't think I ever got over how they are willing to wear spandex in public that is basically painted on under the guise of "its comfortable":pachaha:Now spandex booty shorts on the other hand is blatant thirsttrapping, I'm passing on that.

9-5's get a bad rep because it ain't the clout chaser's dream on IG to drive Rolls Royces and stunt on these extra-exclusive clubs. It's all because of IG, is why the typical career is looked down upon.