What's the perfect relationship for you?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I'm curious about what y'all would choose it may help me make an important decision in my life.

If you had the ability to have any type of romantic relationship how would it be? Imagine if you had total control to create the perfect scenario. Not the perfect scenario for everybody but for you personally. But only in the context of a relationship.

For example would your girl be submissive? If so how submissive? Would she work? How much would she make? How often would you have sex? How would you solve disagreements? Or would the perfect relationship for you have no disagreements? Like her always defering to you? Would you have multiple girls/wives? Would your perfect relationship even involve marriage or children?

Ladies y'all can parricipate too. Who would be the head of the house? What would that title pertain? Would you want your partner more clingy or independent? How many kids? How much would he help with the children? What would he bring to the table?

Or would y'all be in a fwb type relationship where you and whoever have an understanding that y'all only together when y'all together?

No wrong anwsers just curious