What’s the point of having a luxury vehicle if you can’t afford to fix body damage?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Out of 1-10 , how bad brehs ? :lupe: This is my baby , so I already dropped $1K on parts, prolly another $1K on body work , then imma just paint the whole car blue fucc it , another $1K

nkCuTlo

:picard: you might as well get a whole new car.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thats exactly how you know who and who cannot afford those cars, my pops use to tell me when we use to live in a gated community in the suburbs that you can always tell who is most likely check to check/barely cutting it/trying to keep up with the joneses by how someones back yard looks...if they have absolutely no backyard patio furniture or anything at all in the backyard they are usually barely making it ($400k house but nothing in the backyard? :stopitslime:)...funny that our neighbor at the time didnt have anything in his backyard and ended up foreclosing on his home a year later...if you are driving around a 60-100k car and it has noticable dents, side view mirrors are cracked/hanging on by a thread etc, them nikkas cant afford those cars...just because you can buy a car doesnt mean you can afford it.
People are enslaved to their debt and dont even know it. The amount of financially illiterate people in our community is alarming. I want to start doing free financing literacy classes in black communities. Its discouraging though because once you start giving people advice on how to obtain independence they either blow you off or act like you are crazy. Just because you feel you work hard doesn't mean you should go out and blow your money on things you cant afford.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You need a brand new front bumper, I don’t think they can undent the front side panel and the hood might need to be replaced too :picard:

I actually don’t think it will take long since they putting on a brand new part but yea you gonna wanna get it painted as you mentioned

Yeah i bought new fender, bumper, headlamp , and hood = $1150 . damn headlamp cost the most