What’s the point of having a luxury vehicle if you can’t afford to fix body damage?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Do you think that was a possible reason why @iBrowse curved you even tho you were gracious enough to parachute onto his private island?
full
What the hell is you and @Yinny talking about :leostare:

that’s a good ass remix though :mjlol:.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Aaaaaaand I just crashed my shyt . Fucc you OP , God used you to punish me :unimpressed:

150 for fender
300 for bumper
300 for headlamp

Still got to pay labor and paint . Fucc my life

And do not forget tax

:hamster:

I tell brehs to just cop a yota. fukk all that flexing shyt in your foreign automobile

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Aaaaaaand I just crashed my shyt . Fucc you OP , God used you to punish me :unimpressed:

150 for fender
300 for bumper
300 for headlamp

Still got to pay labor and paint . Fucc my life
if your deductible is lower than $1000, you might as well put in a insurance claim.

Depending on your paint color they may have to paint into the hood or the front door because of the fender to color match so it doesnt look off.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
if your deductible is lower than $1000, you might as well put in a insurance claim.

Depending on your paint color they may have to paint into the hood or the front door because of the fender to color match so it doesnt look off.

Deductible is 1000 I believe , I need to check and make sure it’s 500. First accident ,

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Damn I just realized this post makes me seem like an arrogant a$$hole trying to flex, I promise that wasn’t my intention brehs, I ain’t no baller by any means

Was about to neg you bruh, I appreciate the clarification. :whew:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I remember I had a neighbor that was a bum ass grown kid. he bought a H2 HUMMER. had it sitting on a flat for weeks at a time multiple times. Also couldn't gas it up... shyt just sat it the lot most of it's life :skip:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
financing/leasing cars

:mjlol:

broke nikka shiit

the need to stunt on nikkas who don't know you is crazy

buy a 90's corolla cash and go upside the engine, transmission and suspension and you good :jawalrus:
fukk that, a 90s Corolla is made of rice paper and is slow as shyt

At least get an old Lexus

Or but whatever you want and stop worrying about what strangers think. "People are gonna think I'm rich in this Benz! :gladbron:" "Dave Ramsey would be proud of my 1989 Subaru GL :jawalrus:"

"WHO GIVES A fukk" - GOODZ

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shoot how bout just maintenance?

You'd be surprised at how many people think they can just buy a used BMW/Audi and think shyt's sweet for the next few yrs?

Got a friend that asked me what car to buy as a young professional starting out

I tell him get Japanese like a recent Honda or lightly used Lexus/ acura if u can afford it cuz maintenance is low and they're very reliable forever

He said oh word...cool cool bet

He went and got an Alfa Romeo :dwillhuh:

Now he lowkey hiding the fact his seats already starting to have problems

I tried to tell these nikkas but aint nobody listen

The absolute worst car he could have bought even avid buyers of that car know they are shyt. That's why they buy them. They get a kick out it!:pachaha: