What’s the point of having a luxury vehicle if you can’t afford to fix body damage?

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Do you think that was a possible reason why @iBrowse curved you even tho you were gracious enough to parachute onto his private island?
full

lmao probably :to:

Jokes aside I wasn’t tryna holla, I don’t even know what breh looks like :skip:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
im gonna drive my piece of shyt car forever

im just not into vehicle culture
I'm jealous of people like you bro foreal. People who don't care about cars is such a freedom. Going to parking lots and parking anywhere? I literally park my car as far away as possible and have to walk just so nobody parks near me and dings my car. Parking however you the hell you want cause you don't give a fukk? I take my time parking because I don't want to curb my wheels. Saving on gas by going to whatever bullshyt gas station you want? I only put Sunoco or Shell in my car, mad expensive but the best both are high tier. Its a curse to have a dope car you care about.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
im gonna drive my piece of shyt car forever

im just not into vehicle culture
You ain’t gotta be limited to a piece of shyt car forever brah. There’s plenty of 2012-2014 cars with low miles and low maintenance costs

I really only started noticing all the cars around me because I’m looking at SUVs to replace my Optima in a few years when it’s time to have kids

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I'm jealous of people like you bro foreal. People who don't care about cars is such a freedom. Going to parking lots and parking anywhere? I literally park my car as far away as possible and have to walk just so nobody parks near me and dings my car. Parking however you the hell you want cause you don't give a fukk? I take my time parking because I don't want to curb my wheels. Saving on gas by going to whatever bullshyt gas station you want? I only put Sunoco or Shell in my car, mad expensive but the best both are high tier. Its a curse to have a dope car you care about.

it's just a lot of lore and depths behind cars that will take too long for me to get into and i know i'll get frustrated

i'm trying to get into guns right now that shyt is intimidating. too many fukking parts i gotta know about.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Serious question.. do you eat in your car?
Every car person I’ve ever met won’t eat in their car unless they living in it :skip:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
financing/leasing cars

:mjlol:

broke nikka shiit

the need to stunt on nikkas who don't know you is crazy

buy a 90's corolla cash and go upside the engine, transmission and suspension and you good :jawalrus:

I think leasing cars is smarter. I mean by the time the car starts having problems it ready to get turned in anyway, and u just get a updated/ different model car from the dealership, or go to another. Getting a used car that you have to constantly put money into is a wreck.

now, leasing a car that’s out of your budget.. yeah that’s dumb.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Serious question.. do you eat in your car?
Every car person I’ve ever met won’t eat in their car unless they living in it :skip:
When I first got mine I always try to implement that rule, but these women don’t listen so I usually let it go. Sometimes on the way home from work I might pick something up and start snacking in the car myself :russ:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
it's just a lot of lore and depths behind cars that will take too long for me to get into and i know i'll get frustrated

i'm trying to get into guns right now that shyt is intimidating. too many fukking parts i gotta know about.
Ah guns I know nothing about, when people start talking about the different kind and what qualifies as a automatic vs a semi automatic and stuff like that I don’t have a clue

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

Damn I just realized this post makes me seem like an arrogant a$$hole trying to flex, I promise that wasn’t my intention brehs, I ain’t no baller by any means

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Damn I just realized this post makes me seem like an arrogant a$$hole trying to flex, I promise that wasn’t my intention brehs, I ain’t no baller by any means
Nah own that

It means u treasure what u have and are grateful for it

I do the same thing. It's like people think u'll get mad at them for a minor scratch

But it's actually i'm mad at myself for even putting my car in that position in the first place when I could have avoided it by just not parking near the damn main entrance of where I was going to

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I laugh at people who get land rovers...

The epitome of stunting ass nikka....

Always breaking down, having a rat piss poor resell value....no reason to own such a trash vehicle
It's only to stunt. There's absolutely no other reason to buy it. It's always in the shop. Probably why u don't see it on the road often

If you want a Range Rover, you either lease it at a crazy ass galaxy level payment that you use as a write-off cuz you’re rich AF OR!..... you buy a used one with the largest warranty you can afford and then you dump it off on some other dumbass after the warranty expires.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
It's only to stunt. There's absolutely no other reason to buy it. It's always in the shop. Probably why u don't see it on the road often

If you want a Range Rover, you either lease it at a crazy ass galaxy level payment that you use as a write-off cuz you’re rich AF OR!..... you buy a used one with the largest warranty you can afford and then you dump it off on some other dumbass after the warranty expires.
saw a used grey range rover sport / chrome grill, chrome on the door, chrome on the gas lid, chrome on the mirrors, shtty rims on a dealer lot for 2+ years
:mjlol:

:camby:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I have to assume people like that don’t have insurance cause if you do you can file a claim and it get fixed and just pay the deductible

my old car had like a 100 deductible and my car for damage my car was damaged a couple times (had it for like 8 years) and one time it got scratches from an accident when it was icy out and i got a whole new paint job :manny: