What’s the point of having a luxury vehicle if you can’t afford to fix body damage?

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
So what’chu really sayin’ OP?:coffee:
Check the thread title and my first post
full

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Does my apartment garage count?

:troll:
People have the game fukked up. There's a thread here with people complaining about food delivery fees and tips.
Food delivery services were intended for people with more money than time. Not for people who are counting pennies.

People have a false sense of what their economic situation is....and what they can afford.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
financing/leasing cars

:mjlol:

broke nikka shiit

the need to stunt on nikkas who don't know you is crazy

buy a 90's corolla cash and go upside the engine, transmission and suspension and you good :jawalrus:

This. I'd rather ride a bucket that i can fix myself until I can get to that point where I can cop a foreign and not have to worry about maintenance.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Fixing body damage?

:mjtf:

nah we replace the whole car if we scuff the rims or get a flat tire.

:win:

I remember someone backed into my last car, that was my baby, I was so upset I got rid of it and copped a new car :heh:

Not the best financial decision :mjcry:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Luxury car with no garage makes you the poster-child for hustling backwards.
If your ears are getting hot reading this, YES YOU !
Also depends on where you live and the elements you gotta drive through tho. Imagine an hour commute in Arizona :francis:

I know someone who had a professional clear coat treatment on their brand new car in an effort to keep the paint looking great despite the Florida climate . I believe he made 3k but the top tier was like 6k. I told him he should of saved his money and waited to just repaint the entire car in a few years