What’s the point of having a luxury vehicle if you can’t afford to fix body damage?

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
The vehicle is 60k base model, but you got scratches all on the side and the bumper got a dent

full

Are all the body shops closed or people not reporting to insurance?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
thats exactly how you know who and who cannot afford those cars, my pops use to tell me when we use to live in a gated community in the suburbs that you can always tell who is most likely check to check/barely cutting it/trying to keep up with the joneses by how someones back yard looks...if they have absolutely no backyard patio furniture or anything at all in the backyard they are usually barely making it ($400k house but nothing in the backyard? :stopitslime:)...funny that our neighbor at the time didnt have anything in his backyard and ended up foreclosing on his home a year later...if you are driving around a 60-100k car and it has noticable dents, side view mirrors are cracked/hanging on by a thread etc, them nikkas cant afford those cars...just because you can buy a car doesnt mean you can afford it.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Shoot how bout just maintenance?

You'd be surprised at how many people think they can just buy a used BMW/Audi and think shyt's sweet for the next few yrs?

Got a friend that asked me what car to buy as a young professional starting out

I tell him get Japanese like a recent Honda or lightly used Lexus/ acura if u can afford it cuz maintenance is low and they're very reliable forever

He said oh word...cool cool bet

He went and got an Alfa Romeo :dwillhuh:

Now he lowkey hiding the fact his seats already starting to have problems

I tried to tell these nikkas but aint nobody listen

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Shoot how bout just maintenance?

You'd be surprised at how many people think they can just buy a used BMW/Audi and think shyt's sweet for the next few yrs?
This the sole reason I never got the Volvo XC90 :francis:

people be beating the shyt out of they car. Needing new brakes 6 months after getting the car :hhh:
Undercarriage of car all fukked up from not slowing down at speed bumps :hhh: