Whats up with all the inconsistency around TLR? (no deflections please)

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Kids so quick to do the first page post for daps you end up looking dumb.

Thank you for the dumb dumb post its baiting in alot of shyt 2012 posters who are hurt by what I said
he's right though :heh:

unless you can prove these posters are the same, wtf are we even talking about? :heh:

"breh A said one thing, but then breh B said something else completely unrelated a month later"

:heh:

Daps
We can add another one out here

All of a sudden now people here are okay with transexuals and have no problem with them. They say theres nothing wrong with em n shyt.. but then a thread like this goes plat plat

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-2...ing-trannies-off-bp-lets-console-them.470635/

One minute its all love for em and the next theres no love? How do you have love for people but you clown other people who fukk with the same people you swear you don't have a problem with ?

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Idk breh from what I see the people that folks would consider "militant"
aren't the ones going around :shaq:
White women but hating black women with white men...
They tend to hate both unions...
The ones you see drooling over white and mixed women you rarely see if at all talking pro black talk...
Have you ever seen them brehs that drool over white women and mixed women in threads about cop shootings or anything about the black condition in America and around the world?...
I haven't...:yeshrug:
And I agree 2012 has some of the absolute WOAT posters...

Daps
he's right though :heh:

unless you can prove these posters are the same, wtf are we even talking about? :heh:

"breh A said one thing, but then breh B said something else completely unrelated a month later"

:heh:

Most of the 2012 posters I was talkin about came through via dapping that post.

Do you talk this 'unless you can prove' shyt when theres countless posts and threads on the infamous 'Coli Virgins' that for some reason not one name can be provided?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk breh from what I see the people that folks would consider "militant"
aren't the ones going around :shaq:
White women but hating black women with white men...
They tend to hate both unions...
The ones you see drooling over white and mixed women you rarely see if at all talking pro black talk...
Have you ever seen them brehs that drool over white women and mixed women in threads about cop shootings or anything about the black condition in America and around the world?...
I haven't...:yeshrug:
And I agree 2012 has some of the absolute WOAT posters...

Exactly. @stomachlines for example is never found in Threads about black people with thoughtful responses.

But let it come to a fat pasty white bytch. Dude turns into a a wordsmith

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. @stomachlines for example is never found in Threads about black people with thoughtful responses.

But let it come to a fat pasty white bytch. Dude turns into a a wordsmith

i'll ask kindly cause i got respect fo you as a man, but please stay off my dikk. i ain't into no kind of beefin' with no nikka i don't even and online fo that matter

i'm not even arguin' or throwin' no kind shyt yo way, bruh

i'm out