Whats up with all the inconsistency around TLR? (no deflections please)

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
LOL at people applying logic to half these topics. I come for entertainment and to vibe with the handful of knowledge dropping posters.

But outside of that if you get frustrated with this board you need to take a break homie forreal.

I don't even participate and those cornball ass threads on other members tho.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Exactly. @stomachlines for example is never found in Threads about black people with thoughtful responses.

But let it come to a fat pasty white bytch. Dude turns into a a wordsmith
:mjlol: @stomachlines is the homie...
He just likes bytches and music breh...:manny:
To each his own...

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: @stomachlines is the homie...
He just likes bytches and music breh...:manny:
To each his own...

thanks, bruh
cause i really ain't got no beef with no nikka i don't even know
at the end of the day, i got respect and love fo everybody here
i come here to enjoy myself and that's it. i ain't lookin' fo no kind of keyboard confrontation and shyt
thanks again :salute:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'll ask kindly cause i got respect fo you as a man, but please stay off my dikk. i ain't into no kind of beefin' with no nikka i don't even and online fo that matter

i'm not even arguin' or throwin' no kind shyt yo way, bruh

i'm out

:stopitslime:pull ya skirt down b.

i was just using you as a blatant example of someone who is more interested in cave bytches than black issues. you can't prove me wrong so you're getting defensive. :francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's because c00ns and wenches see access to non-blk partners as the promised land or as an escape from the blkness they believe themselves to be better than, and they want to restrict each other's access to these "valued commodities":scust:.

These sick individuals don't want blk partners but they don't want each other to date the non-blks they worship either, because they wish to punish the opposite sex of their own race for not wanting them in grade school. So they are ultimately hypocrites. I wish I could do a little side experience to and lock wenches and bedbucks in a room with each other to see what would happen.

After all the "they don't want you" and "I hate be b/c of their attitudes" and "white men appreciate me" nonsense gets out...what would happen?
:mjlol:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
You got militants posting here complaining about Black men drooling over exoticals and PAWGS, yet they're constantly all up in those threads.

:mjlol:

fukk is up with that? Surely logic dictates that if you don't like something, you try to minimize your exposure to it.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these catch-22 types really wan't to be White Men. Add that to the users and troll who are pretending to be Black or not disclosing their race and it all adds up.

How the fukk can you be talking about fighting "white supremacy" in one thread and then be saying "White/Non-Black Women will hold it down for a brotha more than a Black Woman" in the thread above? :what:.

You hate The White Man but lust after his offspring and when questioned over that retort with "AA's are mixed :jawalrus:" how can you celebrate Black Women getting raped by slavemasters:scust:

Get mad at shows like Scandal but at the same time prop up Power which is about a Black Man leaving his Black family for a White Woman :mjlol:@Matt504

Daps
:ohhh: At the thought of Kaepernick in Chip's system. Kaep won't have to just stand in the pocket, he'll actually be pushed to run the ball and get in open field :ohhh:

Get that doo doo handegg sport outta here

Them TSC boys favourite NFL dude turned out to be Cam 'All Lives Matter' Newton

Their favourite NBA player turns out to be Lebron 'All Lives Matter' James

You nikkas watchin sports really cheering them #ALM nikkas :mjlol: