Whats up with all the inconsistency around TLR? (no deflections please)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli Class of 12 signing in to say fukk all you new nikkas

You know you fukking lame when your call to fame is obsessing over someone else........ what a life I tell ya....

eddie-murphy-laugh-o.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every time I see a prolific post I already know what time it is :wow:

@BocaRear
@The II XX
@At30wecashout
@KidStranglehold
@FlextaMcSignals
@CinnaSlim
@Prynce
@old_timer
@blackestofpanthers

Looking like the 2003 Draft :wow:
:letyasoulglow:Breh,you right here with us doing work:letyasoulglow:
Looking at the site overall I bet we can agree 2014 was the best class:mjpls:
I'm saying. Its like everyone before ain't got good shyt to say, save for @Cat piss martini and a fair few others, but 2014 keeps shyt live.
Other classes can't do shyt right.

:coffee:I said it, bustas.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
A lot of these catch-22 types really wan't to be White Men. Add that to the users and troll who are pretending to be Black or not disclosing their race and it all adds up.

How the fukk can you be talking about fighting "white supremacy" in one thread and then be saying "White/Non-Black Women will hold it down for a brotha more than a Black Woman" in the thread above? :what:.

You hate The White Man but lust after his offspring and when questioned over that retort with "AA's are mixed :jawalrus:" how can you celebrate Black Women getting raped by slavemasters:scust:

Get mad at shows like Scandal but at the same time prop up Power which is about a Black Man leaving his Black family for a White Woman :mjlol:@Matt504

This

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I'm not going to comment on women because we know these dudes are getting females from any race. The people that bytch when we state mixed people aren't black are usually mixed themselves. It's so easy to spot that shyt. And the mixed dudes be on here calling black people "c00ns" and everything else. Meanwhile Rebecca is making finger sandwiches in the kitchen. :dead:

:laff:

Daps