What's with people bringing their pets everywhere?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I needed to stop and get a few things from Lowe's before work and while I'm walking in these 2 get out of the car with 2 big ass huskies walking in the store like it's pets smart or something. :what: Then I get my shyt and I'm standing in line and I hear a fukking squawk over my music in my head phones. Before I turn I think :snoop: "there better not be a fukking bird in here". A nikka with a fukking parrot or some shyt on his shoulder. I pay for my shyt and this dumb fukking lady walks in with 4 little dogs on leashes :mjtf:. nikka this is lowes!! Keep them shyts in the car or at home.

Finally I get to work and we have an outside deck overlooking the water and its a lady arguing with my manager bc she can't bring her fat fukking cat on the deck where people pay to eat. Mind you she's standing next to a "no pets" sign. It's not even 11:30 am yet and I'm done already. Sorry for the rant

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
How about motherfukkers having their dogs outside eating at a restaurant and giving the mutt some food right out their hand and go right back eating their food

Cacs of course

My sister does it too. It’s nasty asf. I don’t know how she turned out this way. She also lets her dog sleep in the bed with her, eat on her bed, etc. it’s a big ass German Shepard. I don’t go over her house that much anymore over it. It’s weird asf.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
How about motherfukkers having their dogs outside eating at a restaurant and giving the mutt some food right out their hand and go right back eating their food

Cacs of course
We had to put up a no pets sign bc people were bringing so many animals other guest were complaining. I'm in Florida so it was lizards, birds, dogs all kids of shyt. Nobody wants to watch you share food with a wild animal

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
My sister does it too. It’s nasty asf. I don’t know how she turned out this way. She also lets her dog sleep in the bed with her, eat on her bed, etc. it’s a big ass German Shepard. I don’t go over her house that much anymore over it. It’s weird asf.
Maybe if it was a small dog but a German shepherd? Im not sharing a bed with no damn hyena

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I bring my dog with me to run errands sometimes, comes with having a pet. I don't ever bring her ass in restaraunts though that's just :scust:.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Dogs can be very social creatures and need exercise. Makes no sense to bring them in the store and restaurants though. Where do you live where they bring pets to restaurants?

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
I needed to stop and get a few things from Lowe's before work and while I'm walking in these 2 get out of the car with 2 big ass huskies walking in the store like it's pets smart or something. :what: Then I get my shyt and I'm standing in line and I hear a fukking squawk over my music in my head phones. Before I turn I think :snoop: "there better not be a fukking bird in here". A nikka with a fukking parrot or some shyt on his shoulder. I pay for my shyt and this dumb fukking lady walks in with 4 little dogs on leashes :mjtf:. nikka this is lowes!! Keep them shyts in the car or at home.

Finally I get to work and we have an outside deck overlooking the water and its a lady arguing with my manager bc she can't bring her fat fukking cat on the deck where people pay to eat. Mind you she's standing next to a "no pets" sign. It's not even 11:30 am yet and I'm done already. Sorry for the rant

:pachaha:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

:mjlol: I knew this thread was gonna be hilarious once I got the bolded :laff: