What's with people bringing their pets everywhere?

Free

Filé com Fritas
Daps
My sister does it too. It’s nasty asf. I don’t know how she turned out this way. She also lets her dog sleep in the bed with her, eat on her bed, etc. it’s a big ass German Shepard. I don’t go over her house that much anymore over it. It’s weird asf.
Is your sister single? :francis:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Dogs can be very social creatures and need exercise. Makes no sense to bring them in the store and restaurants though. Where do you live where they bring pets to restaurants?
Florida where every place has outdoor seating and people think its ok. They go to the beach with their pets then bring them everywhere else they go

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Florida where every place has outdoor seating and people think its ok. They go to the beach with their pets then bring them everywhere else they go

I have to take my dog with me when I run errands sometimes and take him in stores since it's hot.

You live in Florida. Can't be leaving a dog in 100+ heat in the car while you're shopping. It gets between 80-90 in the bay area and I think that's too hot to leave my dog in the car.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Same as fukkers who take their dogs to the park..keep ur pet on the leash..it's public space not everyone wants to play with ur pet "don't worry he is friendly":camby:

What kind of place allows animals where food is sold/served..here dogs are not allowed inside shops/supermarkets..leave them outside the store...and I live in England where people really love dogs and cats.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I have to take my dog with me when I run errands sometimes and take him in stores since it's hot.

You live in Florida. Can't be leaving a dog in 100+ heat in the car while you're shopping. It gets between 80-90 in the bay area and I think that's too hot to leave my dog in the car.
I get it but other people might not be comfortable. Just like with kids you have to make accommodations. Just bc a store doesn't specifically say no pets doesn't mean it's ok. At least ask first. Take a few minutes and bring it home. Go to the store later. Unless it's a service animal there's no NEED to bring them inside.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Same as fukkers who take their dogs to the park..keep ur pet on the leash..it's public space not everyone wants to play with ur pet "don't worry he is friendly":camby:

What kind of place allows animals where food is sold/served..here dogs are not allowed inside shops/supermarkets..leave them outside the store...and I live in England where people really love dogs and cats.
In florida usa its 80-85 degrees every day, beaches and lots of tourist. Most places don't allow it but don't say anything unless something happens. Places put up signs and people argue. I just don't get it

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My sister does it too. It’s nasty asf. I don’t know how she turned out this way. She also lets her dog sleep in the bed with her, eat on her bed, etc. it’s a big ass German Shepard. I don’t go over her house that much anymore over it. It’s weird asf.

She sounds like your kind of woman? :mjtf:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Leave his ass in the A/C conditioned house