What's with people bringing their pets everywhere?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It's Lowes not fukking walmart
Why would anyone want to bring they dogs where there are chemicals that could kill them and who knows what on the floor? I see more animals in lowes than kids. Drop your kids off but not your animals brehs :stopitslime:

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
#DogSet silently indoctrinated America to be supportive of that "Emotional Support Animal" bullshyt

bringing your goddamn filthy mutt in malls, on planes, or anywhere near food :mjtf:
Bc nobody feels comfortable around cats. Not even their "owners". Can't aren't even comfortable around other cats. #catset still ain't shyt :pacspit:

I don't have a problem with service animals bc they're trained to deal with the public. These emo support bytches just get a note from a doctor and bring a fukkin mini horse shytting everywhere and think its ok

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
She sounds like your kind of woman? :mjtf:

She acts like white girls act when it comes to their dogs. She lets that dog run her house and treats the dog like a human. Buying its clothes, giving the dog an Instagram page, etc etc.

She will choose that dog over a man. :ufdup:

Is your sister single? :francis:

Yeh. See above.

Free

Filé com Fritas
Daps
She acts like white girls act when it comes to their dogs. She lets that dog run her house and treats the dog like a human. Buying its clothes, giving the dog an Instagram page, etc etc.

She will choose that dog over a man. :ufdup:

Yeh. See above.
:hhh:

Dog beating that p*ssy up.

47227f02d33d37ebe14c8419a72466bc.gif

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
The boy dogs hump a lot especially as pups. They’re little horny fukkers just like teen brehs. And I don’t know what that dog is doing. I mean maybe rubbing that way feels good for him. Yuck.:francis:
Good be I'm not with that freaky dog sex. Not after the last time. Its a saying in texas. I dont know if youve heard it. "Fool me once... fool me once you wont fool me again."

Sorry I'm in a stupid mood. :troll: