Whats wrong with pushing more Americans to work for lower wages like china does?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except that's not what those Americans want. They want those same low-skill, low-education jobs, but at a "living" wage. When people use the phrase "jobs Americans will not do" what they mean is "jobs Americans will not do for the prevailing wage." So no, there are zero Americans who "want" to do those jobs, as you are claiming.

Twenty years from now, the wages in China will be higher. :dahell:

Who cares breh ? You have full grown adults literally taking up jobs meant for teenagers/college kids

Then demanding a better wage due to a lack of accountability and lobbying for more.

Thus forcing employers to automate using technology to cut costs....

Meanwhile degrees are losing relevance daily and a huge student bubble is on the horizon

Picture a world where there's no consumers left to buy products/services and they are all too broke from
college debt and have to pay it off using free labor to service machines that stole their jobs

The only thing I fear is a bachelor tax :wow:

Jatt

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Domestically; the unions have been busted and corporations hold a tremendous amount of power over the labor force. This is not really a fair debate; corporations can and do move jobs to China/India, pay both foreign and domestic workers lower than they deserve, downsize to retain share prices, and use propaganda so the workers vote against their self interest. The labor force really cannot do anything about this. We still are the richest country that has ever existed on this earth; but still have tremendous inbalances and inequality.

Eventually the US elite will realize that this will have a long term negative impact on the economy; there is only so much Consumption a 1%er can add to versus 10 middle class workers with a wider variety of capitalistic demands.

Superstar
Daps
Who cares breh ? You have full grown adults literally taking up jobs meant for teenagers/college kids

Then demanding a better wage due to a lack of accountability and lobbying for more.

Thus forcing employers to automate using technology to cut costs....

Meanwhile degrees are losing relevance daily and a huge student bubble is on the horizon

Picture a world where there's no consumers left to buy products/services and they are all too broke from
college debt and have to pay it off using free labor to service machines that stole their jobs

The only thing I fear is a bachelor tax :wow:

You basically just rephrased what I said. Americans don't actually "want" the jobs they claim are being taken from them because they don't pay enough. They want shytty jobs, (or any job really) but at a premium wage. So yes, if they were to take shytty low-skill jobs and then suddenly demand a giant pay increase, employers would simply look to automate those jobs and cut their losses.

Which goes back to my point -- there ARE jobs that Americans won't do for what those jobs are actually worth.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Let us see if Erdogan is able to get away with killing a gang of peasants. If so, that will tell you pretty much what is coming, seeing as how false flags of varying degrees
":mjpls:/:duck:political unrest" is being fomented worldwide.

And World War is probably coming next year or 2018, so that'll be a tremendous opportunity to sweep a lot of human breadcrumbs off the table.

The elephant in the room with automation is that mid-upper mgmt is the most easily replaceable. They're just bean counters, basically glorified calculators.

At least the peasants actually produce shyt, and will be needed to build the robotics/the robotics that build the robotics. So there will always be a place for a negligible amount of skilled peasants.

But the executives, fukk them. fukk they gonna do, walk around slapping goddamn robots on the back, holding three legged races with C3PO in a team building exercise?

Lure them all to a convention and drone strike their useless asses.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
It'll lower expectations of what people consider to be a steady job and a livable income.

I know many people whose monthly recurring bills mirror those of people who make 2-3x as much as they do. And its all with the expectation that society has impressed that they need the same things.

Employment is a real thing. Its not something you can just keep pushing in a corner and expect it to stay there while you continue to beat up on it.

At some point, people will have to become satisfied with working a lesser job in favor of mere employment and a steady paycheck than having to live a life they can't afford.

The lore of the middle class has corrupted expectations of a stable lifestyle.

You didnt answer not one of my questions??

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
what questions

Sigh

1. Will a reduction in wages actoss the board at the lowest levels reduce prices for necessities IE rent etc?

2. Will people be able to afford more or less consumer goods which drive the economy?

3. Will government spending have to cover the rest of the cost between income and basic needs for workers?

4. What type of wages would you like to see in America?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sigh

1. Will a reduction in wages actoss the board at the lowest levels reduce prices for necessities IE rent etc?
Slightly. But I think consumers buy too much shyt anyways.

2. Will people be able to afford more or less consumer goods which drive the economy?
I think people are buying too much stuff initially. I think most people can't even afford to buy most of the things they do. Savings are at an all time low and I suspect consumerism has a large part to do with it.

3. Will government spending have to cover the rest of the cost between income and basic needs for workers?
Hope not.

4. What type of wages would you like to see in America?

I'm more interested with employment, than with wages to be honest.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Instead of lowering wages we should fight some more wars.

*fingers crossed*

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The thing is Americans need to learn to be self dependent and get out of the consumer lifestyles they currently live.

The more things you learn to do for yourself the less money you need.

I 2 bedroom bungalow only cost like 13 gs to build, find a lot in developing area, or find a piece of shyt in a good area and knock it down.

Food don't cost that much, I don't even see bums on the street that look like they are close from dying from starvation.

You got nikkaz making lambos in their garage out of spare parts and selling them from 20 gs lmao

they have charity motors all across the country that have cheap cars that are donated and if you got an EBT card you get half of.

If you have to do all of that, then you let the elites do anything to you.

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
Slightly. But I think consumers buy too much shyt anyways.

I think people are buying too much stuff initially. I think most people can't even afford to buy most of the things they do. Savings are at an all time low and I suspect consumerism has a large part to do with it.

How does reducing a man's wages increase their savings? Do you even read your posts?