Whats wrong with pushing more Americans to work for lower wages like china does?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Let us see if Erdogan is able to get away with killing a gang of peasants. If so, that will tell you pretty much what is coming, seeing as how false flags of varying degrees
":mjpls:/:duck:political unrest" is being fomented worldwide.

And World War is probably coming next year or 2018, so that'll be a tremendous opportunity to sweep a lot of human breadcrumbs off the table.

The elephant in the room with automation is that mid-upper mgmt is the most easily replaceable. They're just bean counters, basically glorified calculators.

At least the peasants actually produce shyt, and will be needed to build the robotics/the robotics that build the robotics. So there will always be a place for a negligible amount of skilled peasants.

But the executives, fukk them. fukk they gonna do, walk around slapping goddamn robots on the back, holding three legged races with C3PO in a team building exercise?

Lure them all to a convention and drone strike their useless asses.

2018 is too early... 2020 is the earliest shyt could begin. Earliest Russia and China will be done with their preparations.

:WWar3: is baked in to the cake..
so all this economic labor job shyt talk is pointless... since 90% of folk in this country are dead:skip:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not interested in bringing stats and opinions to a guy who is so deluded that they think a majority or even a high minority of working-age Americans are unemployed.
Bruh, people with no skills are facing unprecedented amounts of global competition for employment.

Otherwise I don't want to hear ya'll talking bout "repatriating jobs" if you're not even willing to consider doing things like this to bring them back.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have to do all of that, then you let the elites do anything to you.

What, you make zero sense. People do this now, it's called being smart.

why would you a buy a house when it's cheaper to build one?

I gave a blueprint how to get out of poverty, if you can't follow that you have no one to blame but yourself.

Living an easy life isn't hard in America if you wake up every mourning with the intent to grind to improve your conditions.

You can literally do everything I said working at McDonalds.

It has nothing to do with elites.

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
China is losing thousands of jobs do to automation too

From what I understand, manufacturing is making a comeback in the USA.

However...

It's either highly automated or requires more technical operation that requires more training.

Therefore, those days of getting a manufacturing job with little to no training, fresh out of high school, and just purely physical work needed are long gone.

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
I think the problem is not letting go of the old ways.

As someone else pointed out in the thread, those days of getting paid a quality wage for turning a bolt are long gone.

Lots of people are still stuck on that nostalgia and are holding on to the wishful thinking that things will go back to like they use to be.

It will not.

I hate to say it but, people's stubbornness to move forward with this ever changing world is going to cause a lot of people to be left in the wilderness, lost.

With that said, I do believe it's time to raise the minimum wage.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Yeah, tons of prostitutes here: :francis:

i should have been more clear. i was thinking more about the trajectory of countries in decline, not ones on the rise like china, but even china has a red light district, not to mention mail order brides :francis:

you see, before america becomes like what china is currently at, we will have to break down our social order and develop a new one. that will not go on without problems, breh. prepare to see white people getting treated like black people by the police if we ever get close to "developing nations" standards of living across the board here

Last edited:

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
2018 is too early... 2020 is the earliest shyt could begin. Earliest Russia and China will be done with their preparations.

:WWar3: is baked in to the cake..
so all this economic labor job shyt talk is pointless... since 90% of folk in this country are dead:skip:
Well, Soros wants three hundred thousand more immigrants per year into the EU, and the Communists in America want to import a hundred thousand of them.

This kind of shyt is bound to lead to a (few) Hitler(s) springing up, with far right wing vigilante groups taking it to the streets like Michael McDonald.

Jobs are never coming back to America. To take jobs from China or Suda America would lead to political instability in those countries. Look how wacky the US has gotten with just marginal unemployment (if you go by official BLS statistics *chuckle*).

Traditionally-stupid Americans are increasingly going to turn to the dole/crime, presupposing pre-WW3 civil war/WW3 doesn't occur first and liquidate them. This is just a continuance of the trade deals from back in the day that created waves of Mr. Wendall's.

The goofy average Coli poster Chief Keef nikkas out here will be the Mr. Wendall's of the future, unskilled unemployed bozos with untreated mental illnesses drunk pissing themselves on a park bench.

Spending nights getting slapped upside the head and forced to breakdance and sing for Boone's Farm money by gangs of Arab unaccompanied minors.

AyahuascaSippin

Good Vibrations
Daps
Well, Soros wants three hundred thousand more immigrants per year into the EU, and the Communists in America want to import a hundred thousand of them.

This kind of shyt is bound to lead to a (few) Hitler(s) springing up, with far right wing vigilante groups taking it to the streets like Michael McDonald.

Jobs are never coming back to America. To take jobs from China or Suda America would lead to political instability in those countries. Look how wacky the US has gotten with just marginal unemployment (if you go by official BLS statistics *chuckle*).

Traditionally-stupid Americans are increasingly going to turn to the dole/crime, presupposing pre-WW3 civil war/WW3 doesn't occur first and liquidate them. This is just a continuance of the trade deals from back in the day that created waves of Mr. Wendall's.

The goofy average Coli poster Chief Keef nikkas out here will be the Mr. Wendall's of the future, unskilled unemployed bozos with untreated mental illnesses drunk pissing themselves on a park bench.

Spending nights getting
slapped upside the head and forced to breakdance and sing for Boone's Farm money by gangs of Arab unaccompanied minors.

shill.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
At some point, Americans with no skills and who are under educated are going to need to get in where they fit in.

You can't beat China doing what we're doing 20 years from now.

Wage floors might have to go down :manny:

Whats wrong with this way of thinking? :lupe:

People want jobs at home, right?

What are Americans willing to do for it?

How much farther will we kick the can down the road?
Why bother working for wages that low? You're better off getting on government aid. You aren't gonna be able to live on such low wages.