Whats wrong with pushing more Americans to work for lower wages like china does?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well for one, this answer is a complete non-answer, a non-sequitur if you will. The phrasing and context are illogical enough that the statement can be considered a deepity. You may want to go back and actually read what it is you were answering.

Fro two, taking the above statement on its face, how does "pushing more Americans to work for lower wages like china does" affect their sense of "identity, self-esteem, and purpose"? Is this problematic for you?
You asked what Americans gain from taking jobs form the Chinese.

I gave you an answer, I assume you're smart enough for me not to go into the psychology of money itself.

Oh, and theres a lot of unemployed people right now with no skills. You give them jobs, you stabilize society.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I think I have made my point to most non-sociopaths not looking to just keep people posting or trolling, further my statement is not hyperbole at all, just the logical conclusion of the intellectually honest.
in all honesty I opened improperly in this thread

If you will indulge me
here is my real opening

in your OP, what is your definition of "wrong"? what is your definition of "lower"? I think if you also define "wage", my original post will be clearly non-hyperbolic.
Thanks

Chess-PNG.png
He just has an insatiable appetite for Attention. He refuses to answer my simple questions. What kind of wage reduction would he like to see and what would be the benefit for American society?? How will people afford rent food etc? These morons are talking about some sick social engineering where wages are dropped to poverty levels and only the cream of the crop (the already wealthy and connected) will rise and steer society. The morons in this thread would like to see a return to indentured servitude. Napoleon just likes to see his posts loaded.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
You asked what Americans gain from taking jobs form the Chinese.
ha ha ha
taking jobs from the Chinese?
we can take jobs from the Chinese whenever we want
We are our own ecosystem
What if China did not exist? of we just acted like they, or any company that shipped jobs to them, did not?

And then morally, why do I want to take anything from anyone?
the earth feeds us for no profit to itself, It gives us material for no profit, the sun infuses us with endless energy for no profit. why do we need to compete at all? It's your psychological rat race and your psychological hamster wheel, you stay on it by yourself.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
:ohhh:I think you are on to something

It's kind of creepy when you think about it:lupe:

They feel as if social Darwinism is what we really need in North America. The nanny state is allowing the lazy and stupid to reproduce and they believe that the wealthy and successful are both of those because of a meritocracy. It's mind boggling entitlement. From the very same logic they use of brute force and best interest for the class they fellate, why wouldn't it be logical for the less educated and lazy masses to rise up, kill all the wealthy, appropriate their goods and form a Communist government? Isn't that the logical move rather than allow for a system to be created where they need to be absolutely exceptional in order to just survive?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They feel as if social Darwinism is what we really need in North America. The nanny state is allowing the lazy and stupid to reproduce and they believe that the wealthy and successful are both of those because of a meritocracy. It's mind boggling entitlement. From the very same logic they use of brute force and best interest for the class they fellate, why wouldn't it be logical for the less educated and lazy masses to rise up, kill all the wealthy, appropriate their goods and form a Communist government? Isn't that the logical move rather than allow for a system to be created where they need to be absolutely exceptional in order to just survive?
Bruh, theres WAY more people out there struggling and not even gainfully employed. Ya'll keep talking about easy targets like rich people.

They still gonna be rich. Regardless. Theres no amount of redistribution thats gonna create THAT many more jobs.

We need a fundamental reset on how the economy and industry provides opportunity to all skill levels...especiaally at the bottom.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He just has an insatiable appetite for Attention. He refuses to answer my simple questions. What kind of wage reduction would he like to see and what would be the benefit for American society?? How will people afford rent food etc? These morons are talking about some sick social engineering where wages are dropped to poverty levels and only the cream of the crop (the already wealthy and connected) will rise and steer society. The morons in this thread would like to see a return to indentured servitude. Napoleon just likes to see his posts loaded.
What type of wage reduction?

Lets say, we remove the MW, completely...see how that goes, and see if jobs don't come back to the USA>

How will people afford rent/food/etc? The same way they always have. Companies charge what they know people have. Things WILL level off.

You wanna call it social engineering? What do you call this rampant, creeping entitlement about leisure and the abandonment of the work culture? Its a real threat to the future employees of this country who think they deserve more than anyone who ISNT american