Whats wrong with pushing more Americans to work for lower wages like china does?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Hyperbole never translates into solutions from you all. Ironic, isn't it?
I think I have made my point to most non-sociopaths not looking to just keep people posting or trolling, further my statement is not hyperbole at all, just the logical conclusion of the intellectually honest.
in all honesty I opened improperly in this thread

If you will indulge me
here is my real opening

in your OP, what is your definition of "wrong"? what is your definition of "lower"? I think if you also define "wage", my original post will be clearly non-hyperbolic.
Thanks

Chess-PNG.png

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:rudy:Yeah, cause migrants are not already walking the streets of Europe stabbing admonishing women for dressing provocatively.

Ain't nobody bout to shill on this funky ass website composed of Boosie fans and Communists living with their moms. That'd be a waste of goddamn money.
:dead:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You pay nikkas 4 dollars an hour

That may finally be the tipping point for riots in the streets

You'll see #alllivesmatter for real

El Barbas

Rookie
Daps
Mcdonalds worker wanting 15$ an hour for what flipping burgers:camby::umad: Foh I make 19 and won't take less I risk my life working as commercial electrian and think I deserve Mo :feedme:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
employment embraces the basics of identity, self-esteem, and purpose.
Well for one, this answer is a complete non-answer, a non-sequitur if you will. The phrasing and context are illogical enough that the statement can be considered a deepity. You may want to go back and actually read what it is you were answering.

Fro two, taking the above statement on its face, how does "pushing more Americans to work for lower wages like china does" affect their sense of "identity, self-esteem, and purpose"? Is this problematic for you?