What's your favorite song from "It Was Written"?

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good album...

But the fact that this thread was made by somebody that don't even know what a 'redbone' is makes it a :trash: thread

And take that philly shyt off ya profile...how the fukk you from Philly...the REAL Philly and don't know what a redbone is
R7RAHVw.png

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Good album...

But the fact that this thread was made by somebody that don't even know what a 'redbone' is makes it a :trash: thread

And take that philly shyt off ya profile...how the fukk you from Philly...the REAL Philly and don't know what a redbone is
R7RAHVw.png
:russell:
-10 Iron Chin Wilder commented: (what cac neighborhood you live in in philly so i can slide thru and put a hurtin on them colon walls?)

Last edited:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fukk i look like discussing hip-hop or any sort of black music with a muthafukka that don't even know what a redbone is? :dead:

Ban shoulda been handed out on the spot for that shyt.
:russ: how is he gonna question you if youre from the REAL philly like he belongs there when he is the one snitching on forums

"snitch" On a cracka? :usure:

There's no such thing as "snitching" on a cracka...if you the type of individual that don't even know what a redbone is...you have no place on a black discussion forum. Point. Blank. Period.

Not knowing what a redbone is should be a banworthy offense.

ALL Your posts will be reported from here on out until we clean out this subforum of all you albinoid parasites.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Chastise people for not being Black while sharing the same woat taste in hip hop as the biggest Coli cac vulture, brehs

:russell:
-10 Iron Chin Wilder commented: (what cac neighborhood you live in in philly so i can slide thru and put a hurtin on them colon walls?)

Aside from the fact Iron Chin posting like a jilted lover, that's just :scust:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chastise people for not being Black while sharing the same woat taste in hip hop as the biggest Coli cac vulture, brehs

Aside from the fact Iron Chin posting like a jilted lover, that's just :scust:

A Canadian can't know what good taste in hip-hop is...no relatable content to people who grow up in igloos in a %1.5 black country.

Argument invalid.

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
The fukk i look like discussing hip-hop or any sort of black music with a muthafukka that don't even know what a redbone is? :dead:

Ban shoulda been handed out on the spot for that shyt.

"snitch" On a cracka? :usure:

There's no such thing as "snitching" on a cracka...if you the type of individual that don't even know what a redbone is...you have no place on a black discussion forum. Point. Blank. Period.

Not knowing what a redbone is should be a banworthy offense.

ALL Your posts will be reported from here on out until we clean out this subforum of all you albinoid parasites.
:mjlol: youre trying too hard