What's your favorite song of all time?

Daps
This thread had me thinking what's my favorite song by my favorite artist.
I thing Jigga is the GOAT rapper, so I was listening to You Must Love Me off Vol 1.
Damn what a raw song, I wish Jay did more introspective stuff earlier in his career.

Yea...I feel the same way about Regrets off Reasonable Doubt.

Regarding this thread, I love music to much to ever come up with a definitive favorite. Too much great music out there. Not even worth the effort to split hairs trying to put one great song above another. I prefer to just put them in tiers.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea...I feel the same way about Regrets off Reasonable Doubt.

Regarding this thread, I love music to much to ever come up with a definitive favorite. Too much great music out there. Not even worth the effort to split hairs trying to put one great song above another. I prefer to just put them in tiers.
Yea You Must Love Me was basically Regrets Pt 2 both dope songs

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
It changes every couple months

I like music too much to narrow it down to even 50 songs
This, but if I had to list a couple.

I rediscovered Marvin Gaye through American Dreamin by hov. That sample (Soon I'll Be Loving You Again, dope song) made me checkout the album. I Want You may be most favorite non hip hop album ever.

shyt is amazing, sounds so timeless.

I like the remix more but the video too legendary brehs.

One of my favorite Pac songs. I personally think the most heartfelt. Pac was so good at that. A true poet.

Got put on this song not too long ago on here. I don't understand how Babyface is more successful as song writer for others. shyt is so smooth.

Ms Hill

Beautiful song

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anything with Stevie Wonder or Donny Hathaway will make me listen, but when I heard this song by Aretha Franklin I knew I liked it right away, but I didn't know why. Well I found out later that Stevie Wonder cowrote this song; Aretha sings it and she is on the acoustic piano and Donnie Hathaway is on the electric piano in this song. I am not even a music guru, but I could tell that the craftsmanship in this song is outrageously good.