"When a Lion Charges You Gotta Punch It In The Face" Charlo v Williams SHOWTIME 12/10 Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't think his chin is bad at all. Clottey got knocked down by a similar jab in his fight with Cotto fam. But the 2nd knockdown was :scust: That counter uppercut would've legit buzzed or hurt anyone in the division. Rock didn't see the punch coming & it landed right on a sweet spot. And we all knew coming in this Charlo was a good puncher anyway so I think Rock will be ok.

Edit*** I'm also not sure why Rock didn't follow with the left hook after the right hand either or fall in to a clinch like he did in the 2 previous rounds. He hung himself out to dry with no cover after missing.
He must have been anticipating Jermall to take a step or two back to reset but Jermall didn't even take one step. He rolled and launched the uppercut. Costly guess by JRock. I had JRock ahead by a point 3-1 + kd.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
notice the guy who said "I thought you said you weren't gonna do this"

check out 1:38 of this video

Video: Demetrius Andrade on Culcay Fight, Wanting Erislandy Lara - Boxing News

dude says he's too mature to show up in a press conference begging for a fight. then he does exactly that:mjlol:

Andrade out here acting like a side hoe crashing a family BBQ

Coming when she said she wouldn't...

"Y'all kno all about me:smugbiden:"

***crickets***

"Please fight me :mjcry:"

Andrade got that Don King fighter who couldnt tell the Charlos apart treatment trying to crash the presser :mjlol:

I've never seen a fighter crash a presser N literally nobody give af...the whole media row damn near burst into applause when they took away Andrades mic :dead:

You know you irrelevant when you gotta wear your 2013 Boo Boo WBO Champ shirt N your ass ain't even WBO champ anymore :shedead:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Andrade out here acting like a side hoe crashing a family BBQ

Coming when she said she wouldn't...

"Y'all kno all about me:smugbiden:"

***crickets***

"Please fight me :mjcry:"

Andrade got that Don King fighter who couldnt tell the Charlos apart treatment trying to crash the presser :mjlol:

I've never seen a fighter crash a presser N literally nobody give af...the whole media row damn near burst into applause when they took away Andrades mic :dead:

You know you irrelevant when you gotta wear your 2013 Boo Boo WBO Champ shirt N your ass ain't even WBO champ anymore :shedead:
:whew:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
They trolling the shyt outta Word on the Curb on Twitter for all that JRock dikk riding N Charlo shade she been throwing for damn near a yr :russ:

Muhfukkers need to learn from this with they crowning fighters who ain't fought no fukking body

"bu bu bu bu but Charlo scary he ducking"

"JROCK low key winning easily"
:shedead:

giphy.gif

Man, you have a thing for these heels

JCC Jr, Swift and now Jermall fukking Charlo :russ:

I there something else we need to know about?
Stevenson or Fury maybe? :youngsabo:

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
I don't think his chin is bad at all. Clottey got knocked down by a similar jab in his fight with Cotto fam. But the 2nd knockdown was :scust: That counter uppercut would've legit buzzed or hurt anyone in the division. Rock didn't see the punch coming & it landed right on a sweet spot. And we all knew coming in this Charlo was a good puncher anyway so I think Rock will be ok.

Edit*** I'm also not sure why Rock didn't follow with the left hook after the right hand either or fall in to a clinch like he did in the 2 previous rounds. He hung himself out to dry with no cover after missing.
I've seen a few fighters get dropped by a jab, usually it's an off balance type of kd. Jrock was legit stunned tho, just look at how he stumbled when he got up. From my view at the fight it looked like it was a left hook(until they showed the replay). Only other fighter I can think of right now who got stunned by a jab is Khan in the Prescott fight.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I've seen a few fighters get dropped by a jab, usually it's an off balance type of kd. Jrock was legit stunned tho, just look at how he stumbled when he got up. From my view at the fight it looked like it was a left hook(until they showed the replay). Only other fighter I can think of right now who got stunned by a jab is Khan in the Prescott fight.

No doubt he was stunned but he wasn't so stunned where he buzzed him back though. That jab was right on the button like this at :25 seconds:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man, you have a thing for these heels

JCC Jr, Swift and now Jermall fukking Charlo :russ:

I there something else we need to know about?
Stevenson or Fury maybe? :youngsabo:

Nothing gets me :cape:for a fighter faster then when I believe he's getting unfair hate, double standards etc...

Fighting Trout was absolutely the best move for Charlo $$$ wise as well as stepping up in competition

He was shytted on, he's scary he's ducking JROCK beats errybody

Boxing media called Charlo bytch for not giving JROCK a shot until he became #1 contender :mindblown:

At the end of the day Charlo fought N ktfo the dude errybody said he was scary of would duck N would whoop his ass

He did it while barely making weight N only staying at 154 to shut muhfukkers up

He's a made man in my eyes :banderas:

N I've been low key #lionsonly ...there's posts of me saying Charlo would be a problem at 160 for GGG IF he grows into 160 first, said Charlo could/should be a star/ N my pick of Charlo over JROCK pre fight :youngsabo:

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
No doubt he was stunned but he wasn't so stunned where he buzzed him back though. That jab was right on the button like this at :25 seconds:

He did make a quick recovery after that for sure. Tried to get even before the rd ended.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Low key jrock winning :Lol88:

You coli nikkas don't know shyt about boxing :umad:

FOTY :banderas:

it was even at the time of the stoppage....matter of fact ima rewatch it later fight had some :whoo: shyt nikkas were countering counters I wish it would have lasted longer man high level boxing.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
it was even at the time of the stoppage....matter of fact ima rewatch it later fight had some :whoo: shyt nikkas were countering counters I wish it would have lasted longer man high level boxing.

don't wanna say this and get overboard but that shyt remined me of a lite version james toney-mike mccallum.....:whoo:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Same I had it 2-2

It was a damn good fight...all them JRock winning easily posts ...wasn't seeing that shyt

When you get dropped N hurt by a jab...you ain't doing shyt easily

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the next nikka who become a stan of someone after my figher lose like @Newzz and @ChocolateGiddyUp im taking as personal attack on my character. yall gone have to pull up.

this shyt aint right

Y8qoS1A.gif

Swear I wasn't even trying to stan Charlo...it jus happened :russ:

I try to keep Team Choc at a minimum...had Charlo with Kid Choc, Superman, Glowacki, Wilder...fighters I like/think are nice N will defend here N there

Then last night he backed up my pick in brutal fashion, shytted on Andrade, N hurt so many feelings

It was meant to be :wow: