"When a Lion Charges You Gotta Punch It In The Face" Charlo v Williams SHOWTIME 12/10 Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Andrade out here acting like a side hoe crashing a family BBQ

Coming when she said she wouldn't...

"Y'all kno all about me:smugbiden:"

***crickets***

"Please fight me :mjcry:"

Andrade got that Don King fighter who couldnt tell the Charlos apart treatment trying to crash the presser :mjlol:

I've never seen a fighter crash a presser N literally nobody give af...the whole media row damn near burst into applause when they took away Andrades mic :dead:

You know you irrelevant when you gotta wear your 2013 Boo Boo WBO Champ shirt N your ass ain't even WBO champ anymore :shedead:
that shyt was sad to watch. even brother nazim was standing behind him like :beli:

old white guy finally had to snatch the mic like "you embarrassing yourself breh. just stop"

Andrade: "I wasn't even being disrespectful":mjcry:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
don't wanna say this and get overboard but that shyt remined me of a lite version james toney-mike mccallum.....:whoo:

Yeah man I was kinda mad it stopped we were seeing some piff :to:

Ward/kkkov

Loma/Axe

Charlo/Jrock

all had some :whoo: shyt skillwise it's a great time to be a boxing fan for us footwork watching ass nikkas:mjgrin:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
that shyt was sad to watch. even brother nazim was standing behind him like :beli:

old white guy finally had to snatch the mic like "you embarrassing yourself breh. just stop"

yeah only reason I didnt feel sorry for him cause dude was just messing up his own business and being inactive....don't like fighters who do that.

plus I wanna see him vs lara or trout first too. before going after charlo.

I still remember Andrade got dropped by vanes(I think) weak ass.....so I got few question about him but he is very skilled.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
yeah only reason I didnt feel sorry for him cause dude was just messing up his own business and being inactive....don't like fighters who do that.

plus I wanna see him vs lara or trout first too. before going after charlo.

I still remember Andrade got dropped by vanes(I think) weak ass.....so I got few question about him but he is very skilled.
he's skilled but he definitely aint no ward-floyd level. not even close. he's not very fast. he's not extremely strong. he can be wide at times and he can be hit during exchanges. wouldn't be surprised at all to see a dude like charlo put him to sleep. nothing about him makes me believe he's head and shoulders above these guys at 154.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
he's skilled but he definitely aint no ward-floyd level. not even close. he's not very fast. he's not extremely strong. he can be wide at times and he can be hit during exchanges. wouldn't be surprised at all to see a dude like charlo put him to sleep. nothing about him makes me believe he's head and shoulders above these guys at 154.

:ohhh:............:lupe:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Almost home to Massachusetts...was a dope trip overall..meeting some of the Ring cats

@TheLukieBaby it was great meeting you breh...seeing him throw up gang signs was fukking hilarious.def have to do it again...thanks for the shirt :salute:

The homie @JDee323 ..cool ass dude...its crazy how your seat was right behind me lol...we managed to get some good pics at the end..but they were violating with your card lol..actually like it wasn't good and shyt..fukking lines were also too long for that bullshyt haha

@Jae great meeting you as well sweetheart...driving down the hoe stroll :dame: while rapping along to Dre, Snoop, and bopping to Eazy E and EPMD

I fukks with watching cards on the West Coast..next time I'm there..hopefully it will be stubhub...time to get ready to board this plane

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Almost home to Massachusetts...was a dope trip overall..meeting some of the Ring cats

@TheLukieBaby it was great meeting you breh...seeing him throw up gang signs was fukking hilarious.def have to do it again...thanks for the shirt :salute:

The homie @JDee323 ..cool ass dude...its crazy how your seat was right behind me lol...we managed to get some good pics at the end..but they were violating with your card lol..actually like it wasn't good and shyt..fukking lines were also too long for that bullshyt haha

@Jae great meeting you as well sweetheart...driving down the hoe stroll :dame: while rapping along to Dre, Snoop, and bopping to Eazy E and EPMD

I fukks with watching cards on the West Coast..next time I'm there..hopefully it will be stubhub...time to get ready to board this plane

:dame:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

But Brother Nazim also said Andrade beats Charlo and is beating the drum on how highly skilled he is:sas2:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Bookmarked:smugbiden:

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA

:salute: you @Jae and @TheLukieBaby are all cool as fukk. I had a dope time. Still funny remembering how much the crowd really didn't like Maidana:pachaha:

:childplease::youngsabo:@ the credit card machine and atm that didn't wanna work for my card....making me look broke lol

Hoe stroll.... I'm guessing y'all took Figueroa all the way up lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:salute: you @Jae and @TheLukieBaby are all cool as fukk. I had a dope time. Still funny remembering how much the crowd really didn't like Maidana:pachaha:

:childplease::youngsabo:@ the credit card machine and atm that didn't wanna work for my card....making me look broke lol

maidana looked like he could be an extra in narcos for real in that outfit he rocked that night lol...crowd was talking all types of shyt at him and slandering lucas for no reason..crowd was a little savage at times :scust:

also cracking up tony harrison when i told him that fernando guerrero looked like a darker childish gambino lol..yeah figueroa rings a bell..we were on that street for a good minute....me and Jae was pointing them out and roasting them with the sweater dresses they had on and shoes they could barely walk in :russ:

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
maidana looked like he could be an extra in narcos for real in that outfit he rocked that night lol...crowd was talking all types of shyt at him and slandering lucas for no reason..crowd was a little savage at times :scust:

also cracking up tony harrison when i told him that fernando guerrero looked like a darker childish gambino lol..yeah figueroa rings a bell..we were on that street for a good minute....me and Jae was pointing them out and roasting them with the sweater dresses they had on and shoes they could barely walk in :russ:

:lolbron: "fuuuuccckkkk yooouuu Chiiiinnnooooo" being shouted out randomly every few minutes

:mjlol:yeah the childish Gambino comment and even at first when you asked him who he fought last and he pointed and said "Fernando, he's right there behind you". I definitely didn't recognize him either from the last time I saw him fight.

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day

you already know LOL. I'm just a pointing: there's a ho, and there's a ho, and there's a ho