When did being a decent human being become synonymous with "political correctness"?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It says we come from monkeys, fish, slime, and nothing.

It's all a lie. You only believe it cuz you were indoctrinated to believe it at a young age.

The religion of evolution is to make you think there is no divine creator. That's it.
:what:

I'm glad you felt you were too smart to go to school....seems like you got it all figured out.:mjlol:

Daps
Bruh...Explain to me Darwin's Big Bang Theory.... I'm anxiously waiting :ohhh:

There was nothing and then boom, all things came into existence. That's it.

Keep in mind there is not a shred of evidence to support this, nor any way whatsoever of verifying it. But you go and believe it.

I don't blame you, you're a victim of brainwash, you can't help it.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There was nothing and then boom, all things came into existence. That's it.

Keep in mind there is not a shred of evidence to support this, nor any way whatsoever of verifying it. But you go and believe it.

I don't blame you, you're a victim of brainwash, you can't help it.
LOL, again, you were the on that went off on this "evolution" tangent.

What ever someone believes about evolution, or the evolution theory that man came from apes is irrelevant to the conversation that organisms adapt to the environment that they are in.

again, this is completely separate from the Big Bang or the ape theory. this is just discussing adaptation. you were the one that was conflating the two.

Daps
LOL, again, you were the on that went off on this "evolution" tangent.

What ever someone believes about evolution, or the evolution theory that man came from apes is irrelevant to the conversation that organisms adapt to the environment that they are in.

again, this is completely separate from the Big Bang or the ape theory. this is just discussing adaptation. you were the one that was conflating the two.

So you don't believe we came from monkeys nor that there was a big boom, but you believe in evolution:patrice:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you don't believe we came from monkeys nor that there was a big boom, but you believe in evolution:patrice:
I believe the Big Bang theory is a possibility, as are many other theories that haven't been proven.

But yes, I 100% believe in adaptation and evolution(not necessarily the ape>>to man theory)

Daps
I believe the Big Bang theory is a possibility, as are many other theories that haven't been proven.

But yes, I 100% believe in adaptation and evolution(not necessarily the ape>>to man theory)

You're still not understanding. If you don't believe we came from apes, you don't believe in Darwins evolution theory.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo, how the fukk did this devolve into a debate about evolution?
1154.gif

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No babbling just pointing out the hypocrisy of the left...more focused on words and less focused on helping the working class.

The thing that lost them this election.

This seems to imply that you think the right cares about the working class.:patrice:
The problems of the "working class" or at least those who live in formerly strong manufacturing/fossil fuel dependent strong holds is beyond politicians at this point.It also has nothing to do with pc culture. Pointing out injustice doesn't prevent you from addressing "working class" concerns.

I also find this analysis curious for another reason. What exactly could the left have done for the "working class" in the last six years as Republicans basically played keep away with the legislative body?:ld:Republicans hold a majority of state governments including the "working class" strongholds of Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, 3 out of 4 have Republican governors and all have Republican majorities in the legislative body.

Funny how they're never blamed for ignoring the "working class". :mjpls:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You can literally say anything to those people. No one's stopping you. I have literally seen people talk crazy to everyone one you listed.
:shaq2: well then, I guess your experience is all that matters, not the millions of students, citizens, not to mention professional that feel that the suppression of ideas and critical thinking at the expense of protecting feelings is dangerous.

but....do you bruh.