When did black men and women start beefing?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Lessergawd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think that's accurate, the strong and independent wave was a result of black women succeeding in spite of their mens absence. my belief has always been black men originally "abandoned" their families because they either had nothing to offer, or they succumbed to drug abuse.

False.:wtb: This division started in the early 70s and there was no drug epidemic at that time nor was there an issue with black men having jobs or being responsible(no more then usual). :usure:
What happened was that the White Feminist Movement recruited black women right in the midst of the Black Power Movement which was uniting the entire black community. The white feminist movement was primarily concerned with the issues of upper and middle class white women and the black women were just used as fodder for marches and rallies to increase numbers, they had no intention of addressing the issues of the black community and they didn't.:snoop:
When it was all said and done black women were left with very little more then a bad attitude and the false idea that black men were the enemy. Even today the western feminist movement ignores women of color.
That's where this all started.:ohhh:
The crack epidemic and Reaganomics sent it all into overdrive and now here we are with black women pretty much stuck with the anti-man mentality feminism gave them and black men either killing each other in the streets are making something of themselves and getting the fukk away from black women and the self-destructive black community.:deadmanny:

Suck I know...but oh well

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Not taking the bait. Good try though.

feel free to call me a virgin who gets no puzzy if that makes you feel better.:obama3:

What are you so afraid of? You are a six figure nikka who only fukks with PAWGs... you are living the dream :ahh: I just want to see 1 of the PAWGs you blessed with the cork

And currently neither of us deal with black women romantically... so why do you get to be the authority on who does and doesn't get to talk about them :leostare:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
What are you so afraid of? You are a six figure nikka who only fukks with PAWGs... you are living the dream :ahh: I just want to see 1 of the PAWGs you blessed with the cork

And currently neither of us deal with black women romantically... so why do you get to be the authority on who does and doesn't get to talk about them :leostare:

Damn right I'm an IT guru. I can write code in my sleep.

I have the authority to criticize because
1. I have dealt with black chicks from other parts of the world and come to the conclusion, the American black woman is NOT a marriage material.
2. I'm black
3.I have a duty and obligation to call out bad behavior

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Legit brothas have to fight every time we step outside of the house. There's always some bullshyt that we have to put up with. The police. Bullshyt ass bosses. Mofos following us up and down the aisles and shyt.

What brotha who's worth something wants to go home and put up his dukes? Who wants to go home and see a chick who has more tattoos than him? What sensible man wants to get home just to argue with a chick whose voice is just as deep as his? Who wants to go home knowing that if shyt don't go the chick's way, she's calling the damn cops?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Damn right I'm an IT guru. I can write code in my sleep.

I have the authority to criticize because
1. I have dealt with black chicks from other parts of the world and come to the conclusion, the American black woman is NOT a marriage material.
2. I'm black
3.I have a duty and obligation to call out bad behavior

Do you say any of these things to American black womens' faces

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
This.

But why/when did black men even stop taking care of their families in the first place?

False.:wtb: This division started in the early 70s and there was no drug epidemic at that time nor was there an issue with black men having jobs or being responsible(no more then usual). :usure:
What happened was that the White Feminist Movement recruited black women right in the midst of the Black Power Movement which was uniting the entire black community. The white feminist movement was primarily concerned with the issues of upper and middle class white women and the black women were just used as fodder for marches and rallies to increase numbers, they had no intention of addressing the issues of the black community and they didn't.:snoop:
When it was all said and done black women were left with very little more then a bad attitude and the false idea that black men were the enemy. Even today the western feminist movement ignores women of color.
That's where this all started.:ohhh:
The crack epidemic and Reaganomics sent it all into overdrive and now here we are with black women pretty much stuck with the anti-man mentality feminism gave them and black men either killing each other in the streets are making something of themselves and getting the fukk away from black women and the self-destructive black community.:deadmanny:

Suck I know...but oh well

Well actually long story short, welfare was too blame. You couldnt have a male in the house in order to receive benefits. Sad to say but them benefits were more then what most fathers were bring home.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
If you're a submissive dude, then you have nothing to worry about.

If you're a traditionalist, then expect the conflict.

Not all sisters are drama starters, but many are.

The beefing started once more and more women became head of the household. They wanted man privileges without man responsibilities. These type of women have difficulties respecting or acknowledging the gender roles in relationships. BUt this isn't all women.

And this ain't a race thing, this is a gender thing