When did black men and women start beefing?

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
The internet has overblown the beef, but it has shine the light on black people in a negative way. The internet has open my eyes to the many black people who hate themselves and exalt non-colored folk. The amount of black women and men who go great lengths to denounce their blackness is disgusting.

LSA (self hating blk women)=Coli (self hating blk men)

Lessergawd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men and women started beefing when black women bought into the misandric white feminist movement.

:demonic:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Most the cats who seem to hate black women can't get a decent broad to save their lives, regardless of race. Especially on this site, some of the lamest, corniest mahfukkas are the ones on the "I don't fukk with black women" tip.

And them nikkas never show the broads they with either :pachaha:

I've been sick all week and my girl came though cleaned my crib, bought me groceries, and made me lunch for the entire week :ahh:

But the coli alpha male 6 series, 6 pack, 6 foot, 6 figga nikkas can't even get a broad to not disrespect em on the first date :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Most the cats who seem to hate black women can't get a decent broad to save their lives, regardless of race. Especially on this site, some of the lamest, corniest mahfukkas are the ones on the "I don't fukk with black women" tip.

And them nikkas never show the broads they with either :pachaha:

I've been sick all week and my girl came though cleaned my crib, bought me groceries, and made me lunch for the entire week :ahh:

But the coli alpha male 6 series, 6 pack, 6 foot, 6 figga nikkas can't even get a broad to not disrespect em on the first date :russ:

You Must Be A No Good Thug nikka With 4 Baby MamaS Then. We All Know Black Women Dont Respect Intellibence And IT Certs :troll:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This.

But why/when did black men even stop taking care of their families in the first place?
(some reason that exculpates black men from personal responsibility)

No but seriously, crack cocaine and the decimation of the rust belt were probably the two biggest outside factors.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
The internet gave losers a powerful voice. :beli: The fly playas that are successful with women aren't hating. The fly chicks that attract top notch dudes aren't hating. I'm not with the bash black women thing or generalizing period and believe with dealing with people on an individual basis. However, I will say there are fukked up things about black men and women and calling them out isn't hating. To first solve a problem, you have to recognize a problem exists in the first place.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never had a beef with my brothas :obama:

But the cornball brothers :pacspit: