When did black men and women start beefing?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
address them, how? i'm showing you examples of threads on there that should be considered "black man bashing"
its_a_trap.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To address their bashing or bash them (since you are always dogging out black women)

i always thought you'd finally concede and give some credit since you're always asking me for some goddamn proof :upsetfavre:

i aint about to go into the lions den and talk shyt to them crazies. would just like you to acknowledge they exist. instead of y'all always pretending like this is one sided and materialized out of the blue from black men

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Black men became upset because of the daily shyt they get from BW on a daily basis:manny:

The attitudes of BW, dudes who weren't popular with black women growing up being bitter, BM being constantly told they ain't shyt by BW and society and being told how much more successful and educated BW are compared to BM. Being constantly told good BM don't exist when certain women chose to ignore the good men and date no good ones.

All that kinda put a chip on the shoulder of black men who aren't the stereotypical lazy no good negro. And they become resentful because of that. :manny:

I'd be lying if I said most of the bm I know who have a strong dislike for bw don't fit in this description.

Feminism movement caused Black women to have to fight a 2-front war. One against Whites and another against Males (including Black Males there allies in the race struggle).

And when govt started subsidizing single mothers.

I can't tell if you're being facetious or not but I really think both of these issues played a part in this.

Exactly.

Just as a man is only faithful as his options.

Black women would probably date out more if all things were equal. Hence why the further up the socioeconomic and educational ladder you go you find more black women willing to date interracially.

I don't think willingness to date interracially is a bad thing at all but the women I encounter or hear about who like to tear black men down are usually higher on the ladder.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
i always thought you'd finally concede and give some credit since you're always asking me for some goddamn proof :upsetfavre:

i aint about to go into the lions den and talk shyt to them crazies. would just like you to acknowledge they exist. instead of y'all always pretending like this is one sided and materialized out of the blue from black men

Okay they exist (I said I don't see a lot of black male bashing and those threads still doesn't change the fact that the majority of thread that I see on LSA are talking crazy about OTHER black WOMEN). Again, if you really read the site, you and most of the women would get along.

How do you posting that change what I primarily see on LSA?

P.S. yes you did a good job and showed me some threads. Here is a :hug: for you!

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
@KenyaDoll in here doing the usual :laugh:

:beli: What exactly am I doing? If you need me to, I can multiquote everything I've said in this thread so you can give me an analysis of what I am doing :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I got no beef with lightskin homo looking men. :smugdraper:

Honestly I didn't know there was a "beef" between black men and women until I started lurking hip hop forums. Then I started seeing all this black women hate. :...:

Fixed

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You choose to ignore the fact that black women have being bashing black men for the longest with "n!ggas aint sh!t" stuff for years

Oprah= biggest black man basher for years.. She uses her platform to denigrate black men
Tyler Perry = Enough said.

The black women is 90% the cause of her problems but she likes to turn around and blame it on black men.

Most black men are wising up...refusing to marry them or marry outside their race.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
The OneWwhere You Bait People Into Arguing With You Then Carry On For The Next 5 Pages. Very Similar To What @marcuz Does. :mjpls:

Same for me :yeshrug:

The above is my first post in this thread. This post caused people to quote and @ me. It is a very simple post yet I'm the one baiting people. :rudy:

It pretty much happens that way in every thread, but yall tend to ignore the men who blow small things I say out of proportion. Typical...

Last edited by a moderator: