When did black men and women start beefing?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The above is my first post in this thread. This post caused people to quote and @ me. It is a very simple post yet I'm the one baiting people. :rudy:

It's pretty much happens that way in every thread, but yall tend to ignore the men who blow small things I say out of proportion. Typical...

I WAs Not Tzlking Bout This Thread. You Must Got Baiyed By Marcus On This One. But The Thread Tbat I Made That Staement On You Threw That Bait And That Other nikka Bit. :manny:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I got no beef with black men. :smugdraper:

Honestly I didn't know there was a "beef" between black men and women until I started lurking hip hop forums. Then I started seeing all this black women hate. :...:

Black men are just venting frustration online because of the anonymity. Tommy sotomayor is attacked and reported everyday to youtube but there are still KKK stuff out there on youtube.

It seems like as a black man you are not supposed to publicly criticize black women?:jada:

The typical black woman wants a "soldier" AKA lowest men in the food chain.
Being a single mother used to be shun in the AA community what happened?

The idea that a single mother can even show her face and be proud is a disgrace.

Raising fatherless bastards is not something we should be proud of.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There has always been black men and women who were anti black women/men in U.S. The crack epidemic, the change of gender roles in the 90s, and other anything else that's been brought up in this thread don't have anything to do with it. It's racism, that's all. The internet just happens to make it bigger than it is.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
we asked eachother questions at the same time. i think we baited eachother :wtf:

:comeon: My statement was simple and you tried to make it bigger by questioning what I see on LSA. However, I did continue the discussion.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: My statement was simple and you tried to make it bigger by questioning what I see on LSA. However, I did continue the discussion.

p7fRquT.gif

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Black women, do you think you look outside of your race less then black men?

Only race of men who put up with black women and their miss independent nonsense is black men.

That's the reason why most black women refuse to date outside. No one wants their baggage.

Ever seen a black girl who dates white boys? She even tries to talk white :obama3: