When did Shay Shay and Hollywood Mugler decide to call it quits???

Daps
That #unbreakablebond shyt Shannon used when mentioning dude hand me VERY :patrice:

Can somebody explain the unbreakable bond stuff? I see folks mentioning it but I don't think I went into that thread initially cause I don't like fxggot stuff on my phone screen. So I skipped that thread. And now when I decided to go see what I missed, the pics are gone.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:laff:

I refuse to believe this until Shannon himself says this is what it is. It aint a good look but maybe the hamburglar was buying the seats with his own money. I dont know and I don't want to know.

It already ruined my day finding out that one of my favorite coli posters is a fxggot. I'm not about to do this with Shannon.
I'm not gay breh :manny:

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
I mean gay dudes do be dressing sometimes and they're tapped into modern fashion trends :manny: , which would be a TOP priority if you were an exponentially GROWING media figure:manny:
But there has to be another name (Shay Shay)and another fashion expert of the opposite sex to conduct business with right?:patrice:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Tbh, even if dude be keeping Shannon dripped, he can do that ish behind the scenes.

Send clothes packages to my house/apartment and I chose what I like, return the rest.

He's not gonna be damn near sitting on my knee wherever I'm at.

Plus tbh, I'd do my own shopping if I had money.

I trust my own eye and would rather do it myself rather than end up on a red carpet rocking a dress because "this is what's hot right now" said by some grown man with a lisp.

Plus save myself money and that retainer expense.

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
:laff:

I refuse to believe this until Shannon himself says this is what it is. It aint a good look but maybe the hamburglar was buying the seats with his own money. I dont know and I don't want to know.

It already ruined my day finding out that one of my favorite coli posters is a fxggot. I'm not about to do this with Shannon.

Huh? Who?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tbh, even if dude be keeping Shannon dripped, he can do that ish behind the scenes.

Send clothes packages to my house/apartment and I chose what I like, return the rest.

He's not gonna be damn near sitting on my knee wherever I'm at.

Plus tbh, I'd do my own shopping if I had money.

I trust my own eye and would rather do it myself rather than end up on a red carpet rocking a dress because "this is what's hot right now" said by some grown man with a lisp.

Plus save myself money and that retainer expense.
%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5.gif