When did Shay Shay and Hollywood Mugler decide to call it quits???

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually him and Shay Shay are still dating, there’s no other way he’d have access like this for the Super Bowl, plus in this post he’s bragging about being private, and he has his comments turned off.

The zesty breh basically just admitted it in the last slide. It's always been out in the open though. There is absolutely no reason to travel every where with your stylist as male. All they gotta do is put your outfits in your suitcase before you travel or go anywhere. Its not much to it.

And whats crazy is that he aint the only fruit cake shannon hangs around with. I'm pretty sure his "creative director" is gay as well.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The zesty breh basically just admitted it in the last slide. It's always been out in the open though. There is absolutely no reason to travel every where with your stylist as male. All they gotta do is put your outfits in your suitcase before you travel or go anywhere. Its not much to it.

And whats crazy is that he aint the only fruit cake shannon hangs around with. I'm pretty sure his "creative director" is gay as well.
yeah that last slide was the nail if the coffin. If Mike Epps get a hold to this, it's a wrap.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Not Unc :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That’s the ultimate clue right there

Nah you have no idea how much that infuriated me. Unc probably looking out for him cuz he a black gay man and options are limited for him, but he dead ass posting all kinda fruity shyt on the man.

I’d fire his fruity ass. That’s why you don’t play with these neggas. They have no limit.

why is Unc allowing him to do this ?