When did Shay Shay and Hollywood Mugler decide to call it quits???

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Every one of ya'll who still struggling to accept this man is gay is fighting something inside. I'm not calling you gay, but clearly you have some problem with homosexuality that is only present when you know the person is a homosexual.

Although I do get it. If my favorite sports talking head/podcaster was gay this whole time I assumed I was being a hyper-masculine straight alpha male I'd probably be confused too :pachaha:

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Every one of ya'll who still struggling to accept this man is gay is fighting something inside. I'm not calling you gay, but clearly you have some problem with homosexuality that is only present when you know the person is a homosexual.

Although I do get it. If my favorite sports talking head/podcaster was gay this whole time I assumed I was being a hyper-masculine straight alpha male I'd probably be confused too :pachaha:

Yea fam it’s obvious what’s going on. I get it though, Shannon really is that funny cool as Unc that we all like, I think that’s where the denial is coming from. If we took the same scenario that’s presented and replace Shannon with Stephen A Smith all hell would break loose
:russ:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Is Shannon actually gay?
Because all jokes aside i really cant see him being that way.

But for da life of me i cant understand a straight man running around with a gay man like that. I would never let a gay man pick out my clothes lol

They wouldn't.
Not even homophobic so having gay friends/friend..
No big deal..

But when yall roll damn near everywhere and got hashtags and shyt..

On top of little dude already was accused of being some next players ex bae.. it's tew much..

Even if it was a female we would assume they fukking

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Is Shannon actually gay?
Because all jokes aside i really cant see him being that way.

But for da life of me i cant understand a straight man running around with a gay man like that. I would never let a gay man pick out my clothes lol
Fr fr I joined a fraternity and two of my LBs are gay

Gay nikkas ain’t no less of a man then us, u just can’t be around no horny ass gay nikka who advancing on every man he see

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Not gonna lie, this looks reeeeal suspicious :pachaha:

Seems like a cool dude regardless, so it's whatever to me :manny:

Gun to my head, I would suspect that he "plays both sides of the field".

Pun intended :skip:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Oh so you’re legit dumb :laff:
u quoted my first post in this thread talkin bout an argument like I was making one, I shared my experience in life with a poster

But this is why u don’t interact with gimmick posters on forums

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You know the Coli loves this old ass man because no other black man on earth could have the success Shannon has and NOT get hit with "he sold his soul to them people" or "he's doing gay shyt in exchange for success" conspiracies on the Coli.
:mjlol:

Last edited: