When Did You First Experience Your "Wake Up Call" From Whites/CACS?

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
It was when I was 6 or 7 during this after school program this white girl had a crush on me and I really didn't pay attention to her like that. So, to get at me she scratched herself until there's red marks all over her arms and told some adults that I did it to her. So, I was in deep shyt waiting for her parents to come and to see what was going to happen but my dad came before her parents and work something out with them in that I'm removed from the after school program, I will apologize to girl, and he will deal with me at home. So, I got my ass whooped then two weeks later my parents took me out of that school and put me into a different one.

All that taught me that I really shouldn't mess with white girls.

Daps
Never. My father has always said don't trust those people. They don't like black people but especially Africans. They will always look down on you for it.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Wakeup call?
As soon as i knew what Mlk day was and what rasicm and segregation was i knew Cacs wasn't shyt.
They used to show us them civil rights tapes in elementary school.
Thats the problem people dont believe shyt or care about shyt until it effects them.
I guess not growing up wit them made it easier for me to too.
To this day i never had a white friend.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Never, But i still remember a cac shouting ni$$er at me from his truck while i was walking home from school, I was in the 7th grade and still kinda short. No cac has ever been bold enough to call me that now though.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My homeboy got HIS wake-up call when we started this job together.

He tried to take interest is rock & roll, pick up trucks, ya know, white ppl shyt, so he'd have something to talk about with white co workers.

After his c00n attempts, he realized they didn't like his Black ass, and hung with the few Black ppl at the job

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
My homeboy got HIS wake-up call when we started this job together.

He tried to take interest is rock & roll, pick up trucks, ya know, white ppl shyt, so he'd have something to talk about with white co workers.

After his c00n attempts, he realized they didn't like his Black ass, and hung with the few Black ppl at the job
rejects imaging trying this hard to be liked

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Never, But i still remember a cac shouting ni$$er at me from his truck while i was walking home from school, I was in the 7th grade and still kinda short. No cac has ever been bold enough to call me that now though.
Sickening. Even though I've never been called "n-gger" I have been through subtle racism as an adult. With the coded talk that I EASILY picked up on.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went up northwest for a vacation and went into clothing store. I was followed by the same white fat lady security guard on each floor that I went on and she wasn't trying to hide it because I could see her in the mirror. I'm aware that this happens, I have been my whole life, but I had never experienced it until then.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Thread is already full of c00ns who couldn't get cac p*ssy :russ::mjlol: what did y'all learn :martin:

:snoop: