Mysterious swiftness
Thoughts roll down the shaft of the brain
Mental gives the signal to the physical
Whirlwind kicks and hits from every angle
Violent temperaments, left continents dented
Poison vintage wine rhymes I invented
Drunk by the drunken punches that punctures the heart
Vital sparks from the arteries start

Masta Killa is nice. He's either held his own or stole the show with the Clan's best. For the way he writes his delivery is perfect. There's no way anyone can say he's wack lyrically:camby:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I fukked with all of the WU except Method Man he didn't get really dope until like 2007....late bloomer ass nikka....GOAT Voice tho

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I can see how Masta Killa turns people off, but he's dope and lyrically sharp, and puts out great music. And No Said Date competes with your fav Wu album.

Plus to add info, he was brought in the fold by GZA, and no one was gonna challenge that. But KP, Timbo, Razah, Prodigal, Dreddy, 12 & 60 etc were all around for that first album. IMO, I think it came down to KP & Masta Killa because those 2 are stylistically different from the rest. The rest of Sunz/Royal Fam/BK Zoo are all traditional rappers, or you can pinpoint the influence of their styles.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Inspectah Deck gets alot of acclaim for his skills (rightfully so), but he does not have an album better than No Said Date. Not even close. I prefer Made in Brooklyn over any Deck solo project too.

His best project by far is Cynthia's Son. Unfortunately, he prob can't/doesn't want to get samples cleared like that to put together an album along those lines.

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
He was odd man out until I think the 3rd wu album. That's when I finally took notice.

Killa is second only to maybe rza when it comes to lyricism. And I like awkward flows, always have.