When They See Us Official Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
My man just sent me this

Can’t lie it’s some compelling independent journalism done by this breh that paints this shyt as all CAP :mindblown:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My man just sent me this

Can’t lie it’s some compelling independent journalism done by this breh that paints this shyt as all CAP :mindblown:

saw this shyt a while back.

fukk dat c00n.

you can produce and make ANYTHING look the way you want.

bottom line is the dna found on her was not theirs.

they may not have all been angels but to say they raped her was 100% factually not true and the fact they actually FOUND the real rapist ends this bullshyt.

I hate c00ns.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
saw this shyt a while back.

fukk dat c00n.

you can produce and make ANYTHING look the way you want.

bottom line is the dna found on her was not theirs.

they may not have all been angels but to say they raped her was 100% factually not true and the fact they actually FOUND the real rapist ends this bullshyt.

I hate c00ns.
Idk I loved this Netflix series and believed it so this shyt was a big hit for me

To mention DNA if you watched the video that was only the first year that was used in NYC it was in the beginning stages it wasn’t what it is today

U even got a transcript of Korey on the phone saying he held her legs down and admitting to being an accomplice in the rape to his friend’s sister

Kevin saying that the female jogger scratched him

Blood, semen, grass found in all their clothes. Did you watch the whole video? They even painted it in the Netflix doc as him having not known dude but he knew dude that did the rape as “Rudy” and pinpoints him as having stole her Walkman out her fanny pack

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Idk I loved this Netflix series and believed it so this shyt was a big hit for me

To mention DNA if you watched the video that was only the first year that was used in NYC it was in the beginning stages it wasn’t what it is today

U even got a transcript of Korey on the phone saying he held her legs down and admitting to being an accomplice in the rape to his friend’s sister

Kevin saying that the female jogger scratched him

Blood, semen, grass found in all their clothes. Did you watch the whole video? They even painted it in the Netflix doc as him having not known dude but he knew dude that did the rape as “Rudy” and pinpoints him as having stole her Walkman out her fanny pack
The scratch is the thing that sold it for me, what’s fukked up is I kept thinking this dudes sounds just like Cam’ron.

I think Matias may have raped her after they beat her up but they def left her for died and then he did even more foul shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The scratch is the thing that sold it for me, what’s fukked up is I kept thinking this dudes sounds just like Cam’ron.

I think Matias may have raped her after they beat her up but they def left her for died and then he did even more foul shyt.
Matias told his cellmate that they took turns on her privately which his cellmate wrote in a letter

It’s believed his confession was in order to get a favorable prison transfer

It looks like Korey didn’t take part in penetration but others did

All in all it was straight up demonic activities going on that night the crack era was a different beast how kids was conditioned or socialized to do what they did that night and see it as acceptable

These dudes ain’t heroes man and this movie doc is a work of fiction

Dudes is rich and going around lying to the media and hugged up with Ava on red carpets

Last edited:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Matias told his cellmate that they took turns on her privately which his cellmate wrote in a letter

It’s believed his confession was in order to get a favorable prison transfer

It looks like Korey didn’t take part in penetration but others did

All in all it was straight up demonic activities going on that night the crack era was a different beast how kids was conditioned or socialized to do what they did that night and see it as acceptable

These dudes ain’t heroes man and this movie doc is a work of fiction

Dudes is rich and going around lying to the media and hugged up with Ava on red carpets

I'm watching the show right now and I saw this post. What do you think these guys were lying about? This isn't the hill to die on. :mjpls:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'm watching the show right now and I saw this post. What do you think these guys were lying about? This isn't the hill to die on. :mjpls:
Watch the video posted that’s where the information is from. If you can dispel the analysis go ahead.

I’ve also seen NY old heads like Curtis Sc00n allude to these guys being not so innocent.

Last edited:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Watch the video posted that’s where the information is from. If you can dispel the analysis go ahead.

I’ve also seen NY old heads like Curtis Sc00n allude to these guys being not so innocent.

You already know everything about the video. What are these guys lying about? Not so innocent in what ways? You apparently have this brand new information that will shine a new light on the case, so why do you feel that way? Are you convinced that they deserved what happened to them? The settlement should have never happened? What's this big cover-up that got exposed after more than thirty years?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You already know everything about the video. What are these guys lying about? Not so innocent in what ways? You apparently have this brand new information that will shine a new light on the case, so why do you feel that way? Are you convinced that they deserved what happened to them? The settlement should have never happened? What's this big cover-up that got exposed after more than thirty years?
Watch the video and it’s been over a year since I watched that video so I couldn’t tell you you gon have to watch

None of the info is new it’s evidence from the case itself I wrote some of it none of y’all want to watch the video

If you not gonna watch the video in its entirety don’t quote me back

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What’s the young breh who played young Antron up to? Idc what people say he was the real star here, he was putting on a clinic in his scenes