When Was The Last Time You Been To Church? (What Made You STOP Going?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I haven't been since February of 2011 and that was because a cousin of mine's died :manny: Before that the official last time was April of 2010 meaning six years :heh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time I went was Easter last year and before that was New Years Day 2012. Last Sunday service was sometime in January 2011.

I stopped going cause I wasn't forced to anymore. :ehh:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I could give you a laundry list of reasons but quite simply I just don't believe. I got sick of the constant hypocrisy, the narcissism (why is church a fashion show?), the attitudes (how do you go to church every weekend but remain the same bitter person?), and a bunch of other things.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last time I went was last Sunday, but it was only to make my Grandpa happy. I stopped going because I hate waking up early :francis:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Its been a while. I go with my moms sometimes to spend time with her.

My girl is getting ready for church now, im on here couch chilling. About to go raid her refrigerator. Told her ill go next weekend. It wont be an every Sunday thing tho.

I align more with Black Muslims than Black Christians.

Church just sucks.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I could give you a laundry list of reasons but quite simply I just don't believe. I got sick of the constant hypocrisy, the narcissism (why is church a fashion show?), the attitudes (how do you go to church every weekend but remain the same bitter person?), and a bunch of other things.
Good point :ehh:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
The last time I went to church was last year. I attended a bible school. The lecture was good. It was based on leadership.However, that wasn't enough to keep me around. I lost my interests in attending church. I still believed in God. I have some point of views that do not aligned with every scriptures that is printed in the bible. I love to read the book to seek knowledge and attained some proverbial gems that I can applied in my life. I just don't take the bible literaly.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Dudes with a straight face stated they would collect tithes at every single church function. Started a ministry for kids and said they'd collect tithes there too. Everyone present except myself was cool as shyt with this. That ain't natural folks.

I know you'll call ducktales. I wish I was lying to be honest.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Dudes with a straight face stated they would collect tithes at every single church function. Started a ministry for kids and said they'd collect tithes there too. Everyone present except myself was cool as shyt with this. That ain't natural folks.

I know you'll call ducktales. I wish I was lying to be honest.
They used to do something similar at a church I went to. It's not ducktales at all.