When Was The Last Time You Been To Church? (What Made You STOP Going?)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to Church faithfully, until the first wave of child cover-up molestation FUKKERY hit in

early 2000s. That Demonicnessy destroyed every principle I grew up thinking the Church/Vatican

practiced. And, the biggest Devils sin all week, but is front & center at the pew on Sundays:what::damn::bryan::birdman::demonic::scust:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Last time I went was for a funeral in 2009, I don't got to funerals anymore so it's been a while since I been in a church

Last time I went for a service was in 2004, my basically begged me to go, and was talking bout holding out p*ssy and leaving a nikkas lol.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I can't remember the last time I went. Why I stopped going? Free will.

As soon as I got to the point where I really, truly had a say as to whether or not I went to church, I hardly ever chose to go. I've always believed in a higher power, but I hated the idea of church being forced on me (I am of the opinion that God wants everyone in church, but He wants them there because they WANT to be there) and I quickly fell out of favor with it as a kid. In college I then learned that I prefer to have, I guess, group bible studies with friends where we discussed the Word and our interpretations of it as at the time, I was going through a period of needed solid, bonafide proof that someone was up there.

However, I feel like I need to start going back. Too many things have happened to me -- that I'm still standing from -- to where I think I have the proof I need to truly give faith a chance.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I was going to church faithfully until the first wave of child cover-up molestation FUKKERY hit in

early 2000s. That Demonicnessy destroyed every principle I grew up thinking the Church/Vatican

practiced. And, the biggest Devils go sin every all week, but is front & center at the pew on Sundays:huhldup::what::damn::birdman::demonic::scust:
It's kinda weird for me, I believe in a God persay, but I'm Agnostic. Like there's so many religions, but they fascinate me :manny:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
A funeral who knows how long ago. You could dig up Nazareth from now until the end of time and still wouldn't find a trace of Jesus. Just about everything needs to be proven in order to be accepted, but with this Jesus cat, you just have to believe. :blessed:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
When I was younger I was forced to go to church. Sunday school turned into young adults Sunday school until I was old enough to sit in the back and be amongst the older folk.

Had no problem with sitting in and hearing the good word although the views of the Sunday School teacher in the adult class was prejudicialy devout to the point of ignorance (Go to India and buy statues not knowing that they are religious ornaments if deities and toss 'em at the airport in front of everyone when you find out, brehs.) But it was aight.

As I got older I wasn't forced as much and I saw each Sunday that I didn't go as a holiday of sorts. It's been years, Prolly a decade since I've attended church save for a funeral or two.

Still drop my mom's off to church and pick her up and it's always a tense scene cause I want to scoop her up and get the fukk out before any of the members that know me from a kid rolls up with that "How are you? You busy on Sundays now? Find time for God" mantra 'cause while I'd Prolly have no problems attending sporadically, I do not want to participate. I hate it. I'm shy and want to be left alone in that situation but it's damn near impossible at church with these fools.

Eh.

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
I went to church twice with one of my exes a long time ago. Church in itself and everything that goes on there is very awkward when you sit back and look it. :huhldup: The only two times I've gone in my life :leon:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
getting detained by the police for mistaken identiy across the street from my mom's church during a choir practice while i was 15

and none of them heffas in the church came over to vouch or even defend me....

just went to gossiping to my mother who was home at the time...

had her embarrased thinking i was beginning a life of crime cause they never told her the full story :snoop:

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went in May 2014. I haven't been back.

I can't lie all I heard was a bunch of shaming, we need money for this, and singing and dancing.