When you deadlift...

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Hammies, forearms, lats and traps still sore from doing them Saturday 10x10 with 255lbs.
when I do 10x10 I gotta cancel all my shoulder workouts that week cause these shyts are the ultimate compound workout.

They're only 2nd to squats in my opinion

semtex

:)
Daps
That sounds brutal :damn:

I'd prob pass out by set 5/6
Nah i always do 10 sets these days. This is actually perfect as I'm trying to switch to double overhand on conventional deads as well (always go double overhand on Romanians)

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
do you also have a copy of the police officer's definitive guide to properly injecting steroids
You'll never amount to anything when you can't handle the truth.
Go back to your safe space and pretend deadlifts are all done without putting the weight back on the floor. Then, post a picture of yourself crying on Twitter and Instagram to show how you have overcome deadlifting, on your own gay-azz terms.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
You'll never amount to anything when you can't handle the truth.
Go back to your safe space and pretend deadlifts are all done without putting the weight back on the floor. Then, post a picture of yourself crying on Twitter and Instagram to show how you have overcome deadlifting, on your own gay-azz terms.
:russ:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
I do what you are talking about, I think some people call them hang cleans. I drop the bar below the knees but not touching the floor and do multiple reps from the hang, but I bring the bar up to my shoulders.
you ever had any injuries from lifting?