Where are yall getting your clothes from that show off all the hard work?

semtex

:)
Daps
Yeah Target was a low-blow but Wal-Mart? :comeon::scusthov:

Like I said earlier, fashion aint everyone's thing. One of the reasons I want to be in good shape is to look good in my clothes. I'm not a label whore but I have pride in my appearance. Earning good money means little if i'm unhealthy.
People can't tell walmart v-necks/tees are from walmart, it's not like it's embroidered across the shirt. They fit great, they're durable, and they don't fade and look :flabbynsick: after washing and drying them. nikkas I tell ya :smh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
People can't tell walmart v-necks/tees are from walmart, it's not like it's embroidered across the shirt. They fit great, they're durable, and they don't fade and look :flabbynsick: after washing and drying them. nikkas I tell ya :smh:

Not only that, who gives a fukk what other nikkas think :russ:

"Is that a Mossimo he's wearing? he gotta be poor :dead:" - Dude

*Staring at Mossimo wearers shoulders, chest, arms and traps :ohhh:* - That dude's girl

semtex

:)
Daps
Not only that, who gives a fukk what other nikkas think :russ:

"Is that a Mossimo he's wearing? he gotta be poor :dead:" - Dude

*Staring at Mossimo wearers shoulders, chest, arms and traps :ohhh:* - That dude's girl
giphy.gif
ass nikkas man lol

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif
ass nikkas man lol
I just bought a bunch of shirts from walmart including a ninja turtle one lol. How the fukk is a nikka gonna call me broke when I get in my aston? Thats more money for food I'm bulking on.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nikkas buying Ninja Turtle t-shirts from Wal-Mart and want to clown?

:deadrose:

I'd buy one. Just because I'm ripped and good looking doesn't mean I'ma stop being a geek :pachaha:

I get more pumped about looking like a black Bruce Wayne in my tight fitting Batman t-shirt than looking good in a polo. Not to say I don't have polos, cardigan, v-necks, etc. I have plenty, but I'm still gonna be me. A big part of fashion for me is it being an expression of who I am and what I like. I'm still that chubby kid who gets hyped for E3, watches anime, cares about scripted wrestling results, and debates who would win between the Justice League and The Avengers. You just wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me physically/aesthetically.

The way this black ranger t-shirt looks on me right now >>>>>

helmet-black-ranger-shirt-t-shirt-80stees.gif

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Copped the slim fit v-necks from Target yesterday. They were $20 for 4 shirts. Good enough for the gym, but they're real thin.

Also stopped by Burlington on my way there and copped Michael Kors v-necks. They were $17 for a pack of 3. Definitely recommend these, as they're thicker and you can wear them while out and about. Might go back today and get another pack.