Where Did U-God of Wu Tang Being "Hella Wack" Come From?

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
u god was a better lyricist than ODB. The best ODB rhymes, Gza wrote them. Other than that, he was involved with a lot of rubbish on songs. He just had a lot of charisma.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
His solo work not being up to par is why he's usually considered the weakest and worse member of the group. Also his robotic voice doesn't help.

U-God is good for a verse/feature but a whole hour worth of just U-God isn't going to be the most enjoyable compared to say the likes of Ghostface, Rae, Gza, Meth, etc.

He's kinda on the same level as Cap, meaning they're both good for some hot verses and features but you won't wanna listen to them for an hour. Masta Killa is underrated and Deck despite his weak solo work, his voice and verses are more memorable and enjoyable than U-God so that makes up for it.

A lot of people say Black Shampoo on Forever is that album's worst song (solely because of U-God) but the beat wasn't bad and if someone like Ghost, Rae, or Meth was on it it'd probably be one of Wu's best songs.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
His solo work not being up to par is why he's usually considered the weakest and worse member of the group.

U-God is good for a verse/feature but a whole hour worth of just U-God isn't going to be the most enjoyable compared to say the likes of Ghostface, Rae, Gza, Meth, etc.

He's kinda on the same level as Cap, meaning they're both good for some hot verses and features but you won't wanna listen to them for an hour. Masta Killa is underrated and Deck despite his weak solo work, his voice is more memorable and enjoyable than U-God so that makes up for it.

A lot of people say Black Shampoo on Forever is that album's worst song (solely because of U-God) but the beat wasn't bad and if someone like Ghost, Rae, or Meth was on it it'd probably be one of Wu's best songs.
Black Shampoo was one of my favorite joints on the album. I was anticipating hearing it beause I had always known it was a 70s blaxploitation film and thought they were going to use samples from the soundtrack.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
“Ruuula ZIG-ZAG-ZIG-ALLAH” :mjlol:

Nah I love that Godbody shyt lol his verse on "Whatever Happened" by AZ is my favorite

Chicken heads beg for the nine-inch applehead
Their legs open like Fallopian, lubricated by petroleum
Nine months later comes the ovary explosion
bytch, you're stupid, a hundred dollars you couldn't recoup it
When I reign the truth on your brain, you mute it
Ruler Zig Zag Zig Allah plus Allah Zig Zag Zig
We're adding more knowledge to your wig

:laff:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
He has no solo joints that people fux wit.

Dopium was the first time I keyed in to his solo work. Only listened to it a few times though.

He's okay. His features are always pretty solid.