MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How can you be considered the Goat
Be set Financially
In the best shape of your life
Access to any thot available
Have the ''clout' to go with it an be considered insecure?
If anything they are flexing their power

Speaking on MJ and other people on top of their game. MJ was Shooting a free throw with your eyes closed and shytting on all his colleagues.

Devil's advocate:

Floyd Mayweather and Dan Blizerian had money for a long time. :usure:
Eh. Floyd has had money for a long time but even in his interviews he still consistently brings up how he didnโ€™t have enough growing up. That type of shyt sticks with you no matter how successful you become. Insecurity can drive people to amazing heights. Same way Jordan dominated at every level but even at his Hall of Fame speech he was still talking about every person who ever criticized him. Iโ€™m not even sure insecurity is even really a bad thing, just depends how you use it.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Insecurity. Arrogance requires another person where they put that person down to pull themselves up. Confidence is a solo job. It requires nobody but someone's own self.

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
A question I always asked myself. When it comes to "religious" people I NOTICE this shyt peaks it head out whenever I encounter them whether it's someone who is Christian, Jew ......even 5% it's turnoffish when you ask them questions and you're hit with that or it some subliminal. Hell offline or even on this site. You'll turn more people away from you with that attitude/mindset

KingsOfKings

๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
Daps
Arrogance is a complex and multifaceted trait that can arise from a variety of factors. Imo

1. Insecurity and low self-esteem: Paradoxically, some individuals may develop arrogance as a coping mechanism for deep-seated feelings of inadequacy or low self-esteem. By projecting an air of superiority, they may try to convince themselves and others of their worth.

2. Childhood experiences: Overindulgence, excessive praise, or lack of discipline can contribute to an inflated sense of self-importance. For example, children who are constantly told they are exceptional or entitled may grow up with an arrogant attitude.

3. Social and cultural influences: Environments that emphasize competition, status, and material success can foster arrogant behavior. For instance, certain industries or social circles may encourage aggressive self-promotion and self-aggrandizement.

4. Personality traits: Certain personality disorders like narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) can manifest as arrogance. Individuals with NPD often exhibit grandiosity, entitlement, and a lack of empathy.

5. Fear and intimidation: Some individuals may use arrogance as a defense mechanism to mask vulnerability or fear. By appearing confident and superior, they may try to deter others from challenging or criticizing them.

6. Power dynamics: Positions of authority, wealth, or privilege can lead to a sense of entitlement and arrogance. When individuals have significant power or influence, they may start to believe they are superior to others.

7. Lack of empathy and self-awareness: Difficulty understanding others' perspectives and being unaware of one's own flaws can contribute to arrogant behavior. When individuals cannot see things from another's point of view, they may become dismissive and condescending.

8. Cultural and societal pressures: Societal expectations and cultural norms can encourage arrogance, especially in environments that value confidence and assertiveness. For example, some industries or social circles may prioritize self-promotion and self-aggrandizement over humility and collaboration.

Yas

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Idk but it's annoying since I moved to Tampa Florida I have witnessed some of the most cocky and arrogant people I have ever seen and they have absolutely NOTHING going for themselves. So because of that I think it's due the delusional of someone thinking they are better than they actually are.