Where does arrogance come from?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your name is Master Teacher but you're calling me arrogant.

WHat does that have to do with arrogance, if you are able to teach somebody well enough to where they can teach somebody else you are a master teacher, and I have done that multiple times in life how is that being an arrogant.

once again you are projecting your own weakness mistaken confidence and achievement for arrogance
because you lack confidence yourself

that's why you think Ali is arrogant because he talked trash about his opponents and said he was the best lmao, when the man was selfless the complete opposite of arrogance

you a conquered mind, can't tell if your a cac or not you mind is so infused with cacness

why do you think out spoken or confident blacks were called arrogant in the media

because in their minds in order for a nikka to have the audacity to be bold and feel good about himself, HE MUST BE ARROGANT, because if he was in his right mind he would know his place and put like a goddamn jackie robinson

the fact you think because my screen name is master teacher I'm being arrogant is reflection of that

You posted a definition that supported everything I said arrogance was, yet claimed it was proof I was in error, then I pointed out, and you couldn't even accept you were mistaken instead you attack me, like I said you are ARROGANT, and still are, it is ingrained in you, festering like a disease

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
WHat does that have to do with arrogance, if you are able to teach somebody well enough to where they can teach somebody else you are a master teacher, and I have done that multiple times in life how is that being an arrogant.

once again you are projecting your own weakness mistaken confidence and achievement for arrogance

that's why you think Ali is arrogant because he talked trash about his opponents and said he was the best lmao, when the man was selfless the complete opposite of arrogance

you a conquered mind, can't tell if your a cac or not you mind is so infused with cacness

why do you think out spoken or confident blacks were called arrogant in the media

because in their minds in order for a nikka to have the audacity to be bold and feel good about himself, HE MUST BE ARROGANT, because if he was in his right mind he would know his place and put like a goddamn jackie robinson

the fact you think because my screen name is master teacher I'm being arrogant is reflection of that

You posted a definition that supported everything I said arrogance was, yet claimed it was proof I was in error, then I pointed out, and you couldn't even accept you were mistaken instead you attack me, like I said you are ARROGANT, and still are, it is ingrained in you, festering like a disease

Do you have your Masters?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
How can you be considered the Goat
Be set Financially
In the best shape of your life
Access to any thot available
Have the ''clout' to go with it an be considered insecure?
If anything they are flexing their power

Speaking on MJ and other people on top of their game. MJ was Shooting a free throw with your eyes closed and shytting on all his colleagues.

Devil's advocate:

Floyd Mayweather and Dan Blizerian had money for a long time. :usure:

:dahell:

Yea because I was totally talking about people lIke Michael Jordan and not everyday people who are arrogant :comeon:

From my experience, the more arrogant a dude is the more prone to jealousy he is

Hence, me standing by my answer, insecurity.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Insecurity......alcoholism and chain smoking gave me erectile dysfunction for about 3 years. I treated everyone like shyt for those 3 years and cant even count the number of fights I got into and people I outright smacked out of their shoes.
today Im straight edge and tearing up p*ssy like Im 20 again
:dead:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Insecurity......alcoholism and chain smoking gave me erectile dysfunction for about 3 years. I treated everyone like shyt for those 3 years and cant even count the number of fights I got into and people I outright smacked out of their shoes.
today Im straight edge and tearing up p*ssy like Im 20 again

this nikka beating people up because he's limp dikked smh :mjlol:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
It’s a feudal word

For example a peasant claiming to be a knight

He would be lying to look more important and would have the training or skill of a knight

That’s how the word should still be used today

But ...

It means to exalted yourself above others. You can be a peasant or a knight and do those things. Its not about whether or not you are a phony or not. Confidence is knowing,which comes with wisdom.

I think we can all agree there is good confidence and bad confidence. Muhammad Ali shouldn't be up there with Floyd Mayweather. His confidence was through god,and he put his people above himself. Surely he displayed self serving confidence as well,which I think would then trend over the line into arrogance. I've been called arrogant myself on this very site for whatever reason. So the insecurity is moreso from the people calling you "arrogant" in most cases. No,I'm not arrogant at all whatsoever,I just know and believe what I'm saying because I have lived it or done the research,or because god said it through me.

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps

My point has been proven from the post i wrote and you've used yourself as the example.

You've self-declared as being a 'Master Teacher' a title of superiority which you've given to yourself and for this you've been perceived and called out as being arrogant.

In your defence you've stated that having been able to teach mulitple people at multiple time means you are 'Master Teacher' (ie. Proof in the pudding)

That's your confidence speaking, based on your results and the perception your peers (or the people you taught) have of you.

But back to what i already posted... because you declared it, others may not see that as being confident but arrogant.

Ps. I wasn't calling Floyd Mayweather arrogant. I simply stated his Perception is seen as arrogant.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Either people have reasons to be confident in themselves and can back it up with results or they are overcompensating. I don't blame people who are confident in themselves if they have reason to.

This is a difficult topic to get honest opinions from because of how many lame and low self esteem people there are in society. To a lot of people online simply being confident and proud of your accomplishments comes off as arrogant to people with low self esteem.