Where does OKC go from here?

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
What are we not going to do? It's already being done.

This gap ain't as big as you're making it, and you weren't "tricked" into thinking he was a good shooter before acquiring him.

I also looked up that he shot 32.8% from 3 this March...I highly doubt that's the worst shooter of the month. He was terrible in January. That position does not have the same standard for shooting as guards and wings.

Again, his career 3PT shooting since actually shooting 3s is in the same range as everyone listed. So because those players had poor shooting seasons earlier I guess I should judge them in those also. If Vucevic shoots 39% next year then what? He's back to being "good"?

You went on to list a bunch of other issues you have with him, this isn't about his 3PT shooting for you.

Please shut up Vuc is one of the worst shooters in the league. You don't watch him.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Almost all of Vuc's attempts are wide open because he's proven he can't make them and has been left open on purpose for 3 straight years.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
call philly for embiid or call the lakers for AD

all those pics may be enticing

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Just run it back

They a young team that will be better

Shai, jalen williams are core centerpieces clearly, they will carry a team far when healthy

Chet was exposed, he needs to continue adding muscle

Dort, the other jalen williams, and the rest of the bench are good enough not to replace per se, but they talking about possibly bringing back KD. If that opportunity arises, it's hard not to get rid of those guys for him. Only way I'd let him join though is if I can give up only the bare minimum

Then when you get the same result next year then what run it back again ?