Where does Pac man rank all time for u

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Top 50

No it didn't hurt his legacy to me. All it means is that Floyd is better. And he always has been, and always will be. But that's not an indictment on Manny to me. He's still an HOF'er/ATG.

Only super Floyd stans try to act like Manny is a bum. Which makes no sense at all. They hustling backwards. Because if Manny is a bum, but yet that's Floyd's best W, you're indirectly shytting on Floyd :mjpls:

Y'all should be pumping up Manny as much as possible :mjpls:

Daps
Top 50

No it didn't hurt his legacy to me. All it means is that Floyd is better. And he always has been, and always will be. But that's not an indictment on Manny to me. He's still an HOF'er/ATG.

Only super Floyd stans try to act like Manny is a bum. Which makes no sense at all. They hustling backwards. Because if Manny is a bum, but yet that's Floyd's best W, you're indirectly shytting on Floyd :mjpls:

Y'all should be pumping up Manny as much as possible :mjpls:
Yea those.Morales marques barrera wins were impressive. and dela Hoya Hatton etc

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
You'd have to be very delusional to not realize that Manny was well past his prime during that fight though, and most casuals were just that -- delusional. Manny been slowing down for the past 5 years already. Everyone should've accepted that when JMM left him lying in the ring like a hoe :dame:
1) Neither of them were in their prime though. Both of them were on the decline

2) At that time of the fight, an over the hill Manny was still a Top 3 WW

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Might be pushing it in some eyes, but I have him top 20.

Dude was one of, if not the most dominant force I've seen below 140 and was knocking everyone out or at least dropping them. Really snappy power at those weights with his signature hand speed. Also beat the infamous trio of Mexican fighters too. I wish Floyd fought them also at those weights, but the times never matched up.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Top 20

fighter of the decade award
3 time fighter of the year
longest run of all time in top 10 pound for pound list
only boxer to win a title in 8 different weight classes
lineal champion in 5 of them
2nd richest boxer of all time

the fact people try to pretend manny is trash is :mindblown: and we might have been spoiled by witnessing him and floyd at the same time